[Tournaments] Jurassic World Alive | Woolly Rhinoceros Tournament (03/27)

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Tournament. For more detailed information related to Tournaments, see HERE: Tournament Overview

• Please note that Entry Medals given to players when registering for a Tournament and Players being ranked in the Tournament Leaderboard based on their High Score have not yet been activated.

REQUIREMENTS

• Creatures
    • Common
    • Epic
    • No Hybrids
  • Level
    • All creatures are set to default Levels (any)
  • Stat Boosts
    • Enabled

REWARDS

10 Likes

Sure, why not?

Omg yes. Hopefully I can get top100, I should be able to get both Monolorhino ánd Keratoporcus with 4000 dna.

Yeah nope. definitely gonna be seeing boosted Trex and Miragaias everywhere
With only lvl 20s that ain’t gonna help much

Sweet. Any rhino will help immensely right now. Thanks.

1 Like

Hm, to lvl up some commons or not?

Right, we will have huge start advantage in top three arenas.

Don’t. they’ll get bombed by Trex and other boosted epics out there… I remember from last epic advantage tourney there were a LOT even at top 2000.

Nope. Not this tournament. Starts April 6th.

1 Like

Yeah then just take what I said in my first reply as my only one now. lol

Gonna be unlocking Porcus with this… Monorhino is coming this week too.
Great because I can focus back on FIPing Mammoth for Lania.

@Qiew It might already be for this tournament.

1 Like

Well then whoever’s right should take all my replies then. If I’m wrong I may as well withdraw them lol

Sorry if I dont respond much. Trying to do this on a phone is annoying

2 Likes

Yeah quoting on phone is buggy. :grin::joy:

Will wait and see what happens. They obviously can’t do anything without bugs. :grin:

Great rewards, tournament was fun last time…
My only concern is if we can have a tournament that can run properly. We just had a free boosts tournament and I have quitted (yes gave up on the free boosts) after seeing the amount of lag, the inability to have two matches in a row starting proprerly and the ceratopians glitch. This was the most horrific tournament we had so far. Even with the current situation where we are stucked at home, that was not worth the time needed to go around all this mess. Will it be fixed for this one @E.D ?

3 Likes

Most buggy tourney ever, still surprised I managed to come in 2nd…

I mean the rewards are great, but… Ugh… Commons means overboosted Miragaia everywhere…

Kinda wish we could have the hybrids tbh. I don’t like this recent trend of “unboosted x tournament followed by boosted x tournament”. I prefer to have a bit more variety each week, so we’re not seeing the exact same teams two weeks in a row, just with different stats.

2 Likes

:two_hearts:
(minimum 10 characters)