Ludia Forums

Tournaments Rewards Are Horrible

So the rewards are Horrible and really not worth doing beyond getting alliance points if your in one. Avg player is going to get maybe into the 5000 range or higher and you get nothing I get more from spinning and doing strike events in less than an hour than I do spending hours trying to get to rank 5000 spot.

1 Like

Are you serious? It’s tenonto and mammalania, two incredibly powerful creatures. On top of that, you get some stat boosts and sanctuary items.

1 Like

OP is talking about the rewards for each individual Tournament, which only give decent rewards to the top 1000 players. Everyone else kinda gets shafted

rewards used to be better. but that was when you had to pay to get into the tournaments.

Are you serious? It’s tenonto and mammalania, two incredibly powerful creatures. On top of that, you get some stat boosts and sanctuary items. Blockquote

Yeah talking about the rewards for the Players themselves From 5000k to Participation the Alliance rewards are pretty awesome as long as your in alliance that can take advantage of that.

So for example the Grey PVP incubator gives you far more reward than most of the 10k Rewards. The Gold daily PVP incubator gives you 10x more than most 5k Reward except for the Gold tournament I think, that nets you like 50k at 5k level. But anyways you see the issue here the amount of fights and time you have to spend to get to 5k and stay there is pathetic and not worth the effort. The only thing its got going for it is trying to get the alliance points, which most people I know stop at the Extra 1k and call it day and with the new Trophy system it just made if way worse.