Ludia Forums

Tourney is trash this week

I just wanted to say the tourney is really bad. It’s all about who has the biggest baddest op boosted procerat. It defeats everything in the line up. Boost mascot tournament. That is seriously top 2 worst dinos in the game. Doesn’t anyone get tired of tourneys? Because they’re always about rat, rat jr, and procerat. Extremely bad and imbalanced mascot tourney.

Please stop. I’m only playing to help with my 12/12 daily challenge. Otherwise I wouldn’t ever participate in the procerat tourney.

11 Likes

I know who is going to win also.

I’m sure you know who. Lol

4 Likes

Yeah I do won’t mention anyone. But won’t be anyone without a procerat I know that much xD

This stupid dino needs a nerf seriously. Can’t slow it, can’t shield, cant cloak, cant naturally damage it, can’t outspeed it. What can you do to a dino that has no true counter and its naturally on arena teams now because its op. So of course lvl 29+boosts. I honestly hate it more than the rat right now. But it’s not much different. It just doesn’t swap in. You have to slowly die.

5 Likes

My only hope against them this Tourney is my Anky. Its the only thing I have that is boosted.

1 Like

Its not gonna help for the tourney but a non boosted indo g2 can beat boosted for lvl higher 4 procera rat… so it does have a counter.

I know but yes I mean in the tourney and speaking of that. Here we go again. Limiting what dinos people can use, sounds familiar to another rat. Because 1 is op you can’t use some dinos or you NEED to spend 2k hc on boosts to help, then again so does the procerat user, endless cycle of mascot garbage. Orion with smarts can take it out too. But it won’t always work out since it can also nullify. This dino is trash.

Everybody: procerat is a little too strong. Its dominating tourneys in an unbalanced way. And its killing the lower arenas like mt sibo too.

Ludia: Guys I think we just found our next boost mascot. Let’s promote it so it’s used globally from mt. Sibo all the way up. Easy to get, immune, fast as hell, dodging, nullify positives, and distracting. How did we miss this before? Let’s get the arena filled with procerats and rats with all maxxed boosts. If they ain’t dying, they ain’t buying.

5 Likes

Its hard to even find an opponent. One easy trick I’ve been doing against a boosted Proce is just swap back and forth between Stegocera and Einia. I don’t have boosts but i have half a team of high levels. Levels help versus anything boosted.

5 Likes

Just give him a turtle to chew, or any other hight armor creature, he wouldn’t like it . I can assure you =)

3 Likes

Can we stop with this nerf this and that complaining already…

3 Likes

If they were going to nerf it they could just limit its immunity to either DOT, stun, distractions or speed. But to be honest not a fan of nerfing players put a lot of time and resources only to get that wasted by it being nerfed Monomimus is a good example of that. That being said Procerathimimus isn’t exactly hard to level up

1 Like

I love the turtle I had a match literally time out when I was using it in one of the tournaments and my opponent brought one out as well can’t say that was a fun battle though😂

1 Like

This ^^^
He said it.

2 Likes

Unless it is a rat nerf. Then we will dance in joy as they sell it’s boosts for half price.

1 Like

Well, in Dracotops case maybe I am a hypocrite.

1 Like

Where do you live

I think this tourney has really showed how OP Proceratomimus is for an Epic critter.
It feels as though it’s a Unique fighting amongst Rares and Epics.
If you come up against one and have none of your own, you’re in serious trouble!
I’ve won a few matches now where my Procera (level 25) swept through the entire opposition team.

2 Likes

Rat doesn’t count coz its Rat lol

1 Like

I’m not really for the idea of direct nerfing if ppl love the little mascot and dump resources into the mt sibo epic. But maybe all the harder to come by dinos should receive buffs that counter these type of things. With this running around without nerfs. Perhaps uniques should all get more immunities to distracts or some type of move that can’t just be nullified. Its ridiculous.

This thing shouldn’t just be able to kill magna and other uniques so easily. I would vote it loses can’t slow it down immunity. So it can be slowed down. Being that it’s the most powerful 131 speed with dodge, distract, nullify, and speed. Something should happen. It falls right into the category with rat. Why work hard on uniques when you can just use rats. They’re two of a kind. One just gets it over with. The other you have to suffer through it slowly.

2 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like