Toxic Quills need a nerf

dies of laughter

5 Likes

Haha this is absurd! Absolutely not lol

Did you lose a battle against srg3 and got salty so you made this? XD

3 Likes

Personally I don’t think Srex3 needs a nerf or even toxic quills, it’s a good move but definitely has its counters and can be wasted on a dino with like 300 hp, it’s hard to use an other one as well because usually you are stuck waiting for the 3cooldown to go away

4 Likes

bro, all u need is a counter that is resisted to bleed and is immune to stun, plus ur getting stunned for 1 turn which will lead to u ONLY loosing 1 of ur creatures, which won’t do a big difference in the end

2 Likes

That along with the fact that Scorp G3 doesn’t have an On Escape move…

1 Like

Magna is trash if the SRIII comes in SIA with more speed. And vs all other creatueres is trash

I lost a lot of battle by stupid stun with creatures with more 66% of satun resistance

resistence is not an immunity too :moyai:

5 Likes

You should know that resistances work on odds right? Also just because you lost to it does not make it broken or OP universally. If it’s such a frequent problem you could try working on creatures that actually counter and stand up against Scorpius Gen 3. If we’re going by what we specifically lost to, then even Diorajasaur would be termed as OP against a team of say, certain pure cunnings. When really Dio is not even that much of a threat. So if you would want to suggest a nerf then it would be justifiable if quite a lot of players have something to say about it in agreement, like it was for Testacornibus earlier. But requesting a Scorp G3 nerf just because you lost to it just comes off as selfish.

8 Likes

Why would you want to nerf toxic quills?Find a counter of it like indom or something which is immune or resisted to stun and bleed as others mentioned instead of complaining.

3 Likes

Well I’m not sure Indom would be the best go-to since you can dodge against it and distract…

2 Likes

Oh yes…I forgot about that…

1 Like

Phorex,antarctovenator,gorgotrebax all are good srex3 counters

3 Likes

Testa also works

1 Like

Orion is another pretty decent counter againts srex3

2 Likes

He probably did… if you’re in higher arena srex isn’t a problem… there’s really no need to nerf

1 Like

First of all your whole argument doesn’t make any sense. So in your opinion anything that beats you is op? If you say that then every other dino is broken.You can even call Orion broken,it defeats flocks with minimum efforts.Toxic Quills is a good move but using it will set it for a cooldown of 3.Soo many meta relevant dinos are stun and bleed resisted anyway and many can clease bleed even if they aren’t. I would highly suggest building your team with counters for it, rather ranting about Scorp being op due to Toxic Quills.

12 Likes

Im in Library/Gyro and srg3 isn’t a problem, it only is if I dont get the right team around it

4 Likes

Couldn’t have been better said👌

4 Likes

Aviary problems, am I right

4 Likes