Ludia Forums

TP for Seasonal Dragons in Thawfest Emporium

We should have Trust Points for the seasonal dragons in the Thawfest Emporium, and they should be available all year. Back in July, I managed to get 978 TP for Freedom Hookfang, but the event ended and now I have to wait until next year to get him, which is unfair for me and other players who experienced the same thing with other dragons. Being able to purchase TP for seasonal dragons in the Emporium year-round (ideally under the daily Featured Items section, in the same way that the Trust Points for the regular dragons are already displayed) would help to fix the problem.

@Ned and @Marcus, please could you suggest this to the development team?

5 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, BooksAreLikeDragons!

3 Likes

@BooksAreLikeDragons how are even able to get THAT much?! I can barely make it to 300-400 on a GOOD run. HOW?

3 Likes

@Ned if I can ask… please stop making the arena shop trust points only 10. For people like me, that’s too low. If you can please ramp it up to 20 or 30. It’s not that I’m easing my way into this, but I don’t want to be grinding for everything constantly. I’m not the type of person that likes to grind for hours.

4 Likes

By repeatedly restarting the quest and spending lots of runes.

1 Like

being able to complete all nodes helps

2 Likes

That’s why… cause I don’t feel like spending a lot of money just so I can get a small advantage… it’s not worth the trouble if you ask me.

3 Likes

I agree with you.

2 Likes

That’s exactly how special events work. If you got a good team, it is possible to get all trust points without spending too much runes.

Special events should stay something special, instead of complaining when you lack the requirements to complete them, try preparing for the next event. If every player can get the tp dragon easily it’s just another dragon, nothing special.

2 Likes

I’m not able to finish all of the battles yet. I am only able to complete 1 through 7 since I’m about 4323 power

1 Like

I agree, we should be able to buy seasonal dragon trust points year round. I stopped playing Titan Uprising during summer and when I started playing again in September, it was much harder to get seasonal dragons. In spring, I had a worse team than now and I still got easter Barf and Belch and mother’s day Cloudjumper.