Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

I had the horror of beholding this trade this morning and it made me feel physically ill. I had to carefully close the app for risk of accidentally clicking it

6 Likes

Her real name ain’t Diogo.
It’s Diablo. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

“I’ve looked up and down the island get you the best deal”, spare me your lies… :joy:

5 Likes

Diogo’s gone mental. Bloody mental

1 Like

I can see the glistening spark of greed in her eyes… She wants the dinobucks so she can head out on a girls night to Las Lottery and try and win a 1% chance tourny dino!

2 Likes

thats a gud deal

1 Like

Yes on planet Ludia steals your ££

1 Like

This trade also seems off

She’s awfully keen on stealing our dino dollars

2 Likes

Only the best will do.

2 Likes

I got these two a few months ago :joy: :

5 Likes

like i said… She wants the dinobucks so she can head out on a girls night to Las Lottery and try and win a 1% chance tourny dino! :joy:

1 Like

she must be pretty hungry, 25million food is a hefty snack

1 Like

Now that is rather tempting

1 Like

That’s one or two really special gold coins.
Super limited edition.
With head of indoraptor on it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got this a few days ago.

ouch, chanya back at it again

1 Like

Bae, that’s actually not that bad, given those cards are tops in that category.

2 Likes

Once you reach level 75 you will see that you earn more than enough dino dollars in one day, so you are gonne trade them for nearly everything. Given the fact that these a quite strong card this is not such a bad deal at all.

Meh, I don’t use any of the boosters, besides the 50%, 100%, 150%, and 250% HP boosters.

Meanwhile I stockpile the +8 Defense boosters because they make for decent 200-300 dbux during the 3-trade period.

However it’s way overpriced when I get 2+8 Defense boosters for 10mil less coins.

I have more than enough coins, but it seems like a sham.

@Tommi I’m already at level 75, and I’ve been there for a looong time now. I have saved upwards of 120,000 dbux, and my coin gain is somewhere in the ballpark of 25mil coins per day. The 2 +4 attack boosters seem like a ripoff when the next day I get 2 more top-tier boosters for 10mil less coins.

Then add on the fact that I only use the boosters during the 1 boosted event per week, thus Ihave no reason to stock up on the boosters I never use.

There will be a moment when you make more than 100m a day. And I do not collect boosters to use them in a battle, but to trade them against dino bucks, VIP points, dinos or food in the harbor if possible. I have now more than 200 block 8 boosters. Since there is no limit for boosters until now I use them to transfer dino dollars into another ‘currency’, no matter if I like the exchange rate or not.