Trade harbour travesty

Impossible

7 Likes

Chanya is ridiculous

This is 4th almost identical offer (food to DNA) in last 24 hours - all with similar (good) ratio. But the impact to my food stash was significant so I couldn’t managed to collect enough food to make the exchange before the timer runs up: I was only 200.000 short, so I traded one legendary creature for food in order to be able to take it.
Result: my DNA level recovered nicely from almost 0 after Thursday’s discount - but my food is now bellow one million :scream:

4 Likes

Boom, first try, nice :partying_face:

10 Likes

Oh, noooo! All these food… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Sorry, too late to answer your question for that trade, but Baryonyx will come round in 5 weeks time. See

Which should help you plan when to save and when you can take a trade.

Note that I missed out Hainosaurus which should be after Eolambia; will edit it shortly

1 Like

Turned down this coin to food trade on Friday, the ratio was so poor that I refused on principle (and luckily I wasn’t short of food)

Chanya clearly got the point as today

That’s better. Took that one.

7 Likes

Oh Thank you @Icthyornis that will really help… Lets go! I’ll soon have a baryonyx lvl 30 or lvl 20 and one lvl 10 cuz might not have enough lps.

1 Like

Best trades today so far

5 Likes

Got this little guy from a CT.

7 Likes

Got my last Lepto a few hours back

5 Likes

Sometimes it’s better to teach Chanya a lesson and stall an offer of hers. It actually works for quite often. :clap:t2:

Chanya can be a pretty lady sometimes.

But most of the times, she can have an obsession with some spesific kind of a resource. Why so many coins Chanya?

My first ever offer of today’s while refreshing 'em, was for my Unaybird that I’ve acquired from the tourney and was just over 4k DNAs. I’ve instantly checked the actual price of it and seen that it’s almost 20k! So I’ve used my last instant hatchery for 250 bucks and sold it right after. Earned twice the amount, whatcha think?

6 Likes

Not unhappy with this free trade

6 Likes

but do yu have him max, why sell it

2 Likes

Yes I’ve already one at lvl 30, not maxed out yet but not gonna be in near future as well seemingly. Because I haven’t been using herbivores in my FMF strategy during the tourneys for a long time lately, so she is not one of my main targets right now.

And needless to say but I was aiming for the precious Ostaposaurus. Not some another bird looking herbivore. (Sorry Unaybirdie, reality is harsh.)

I am also aiming for over 2 Mn DNAs as once I did, so…

This Christmas will be full of surprises for me with new dinos in it. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Got this creature from custom trades

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting a long time for a good tournament creature trade like this.

4 Likes

Another Nunda in custom trades!
I’ve lost count of how many I’ve received, but im thinking its been atleast 6-8

8 Likes

Usually I wait for a VIP, but for less than 40 million food, I think I’ll take it. He costs over 29K DNA. I know ferocity and cool downs favor the VIP, but I can still use more of this guy for the level of my aquatics.

8 Likes

Chaya is trying to take my Antarctopeltas….

These two trades were few days back, she is still trying, nope I am not giving you them

3 Likes