Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

@Predator_X do you know what the stats are of a level 10 zalmonodon?

@Aether_12 I know that stats at lv.10 2313 health and 723 attack.

1 Like

Will answer all of your dino level questions and more.

1 Like

Nice, still lower than my top flyer in ferocity I think though

Thanks timmah had seen this before but forgot what thread

Omg it’s even got the cooldowns in here that’s amazing, seriously good job to whoever made this

2 Likes

seriously good job @Mary_Jo

3 Likes

Wow powerful so just at level 10 this sits just below my level 40 trope and has 3 hours less cooldown, good to know cheers guys :+1:

Yes? Have the spreadsheet bookmarked and everything. Go ahead and waste your DNA making some lvl 11s, don’t really matter to me.

I can’t put my finger on it, but I feel like she’s not being fair :grin:

9 Likes

Well it looks like a fair and square deal to her! :wink:

1 Like

Huh when did I mention that I was gonna make level 11s of it? I just meant that the zalmonodon at level 10 is powerful?

Pay 3,195. Get 224. Didn’t your math teacher tell you enough?

@Nonthawath_777 and @MirrMurr this may interest you

At max coins I was offered this

Bit steep in coin but considering it’s a locked creature for me I took the trade, sell value is 2,400 so not too bad, I just havent got a single rare hybrid from coins since the update, once I’m at max coins later I will try again for jurassic this time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hi cousin squid :joy:

That is good to know, it’s available for coins!
I will take a short break from doing coins to aquatics however as my most recent offers were constantly lacking (psephoderma multiple times, helicoprion).
I also tried food to jurassics (at max food lvl), was hoping for a vip but would have taken SR hybrid but I didn’t even get a rare hybrid it was only dimetrodon and unaysaurus…
It will take me around a week to lvl up to max then I will try again with the custom trades, hoping for a better outcome.

I got a couple of crummy food->jurassic trades too. At max food (and max park level), it took 4 or 5 before I got a VIP.

Never really done any food to creature trades to know if its worthwhile or not, I barely get any coin to food offers from chanya so I’m a bit more careful with food than I am with coins.

Even the dna ones have been bad for me 1,800 for a velociraptor, 3000 something for a legendary.

I used to get vip dinos for dna now nothing worthwhile.

I’m hoping for a psephoderma unlock soon I dont have a single copy of him and hes definitely got the best looking hybrid out the 3 SR hybrid aquatics imo.

On the plus maxed this beauty today thanks to the unlock event. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Imagine a hybrid of the helicoprion and darwinopterus would be the helicopterus :helicopter: :joy:

10 Likes

Would fuse straight away if they brought that out! :joy: