Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

Ohh that is the thing, I didn’t imagine that you lack of these. If I would have a chance, definitely would give you my excess 2 lvl 1 Pyros no matter what. Still would be lacking 2 but…

2 Likes

Ya I am going to be buying my last 4 remaining Pyroraptors for 7k bucks which will be good

1 Like

Wish there was an option for that, like once in a week or month, we should have got a chance to send a present to our ingame friends.

2 Likes

Oh it is so annoying, LUDIA! Do something to end this misery already!! We have done so much for your game, it is your turn!

1 Like

Exactly but will they listen nope have they heard us of course but they are to stubborn I think in my opinion

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I have a AF -> DNA trade, AF -> Food trade, AND AF -> DB trade all sitting in my trade harbor and I only have 1 AF left. Tears

2 Likes

Okay I need an answer in 1 hour. 6 million food for Limnorhynchus. Worth or not? I don’t have Limnorhynchus unlocked and I have 3 copies of it, this would get me a level 30 but that’s still not good enough for my lineup

1 Like

I say if you more than 20 mil food go for it

Yeah, that’s why it’s good to leave AFs laying around your park just in case. I know your coin production isn’t that great, so it isn’t easy to just buy extra AFs, but I recommend it once you have enough coin.

1 Like

I’m at 14 mil. That’s why I’m hesitating.

1 Like

Would he even help you at level 40? I actually never had him until recently. I unlocked just so I would have him, but never needed him earlier in the game.

Don’t think so? If I recall correctly Limnorhynchus is weaker than Labyrinthosaurus and Labyrinthosaurus 40 is borderline in my tourney lineup right now. It’s definitely gonna help events but

1 Like

Do you have a clear market or do you have a bunch of dinos to hatch?

1 Like

Like 3-4 dinos to hatch I think. I cancelled the trade. Decided if I wanted another pterosaur for events I’d just get a super rare or a pteranodon 20

1 Like

Yeah, I think A Pteranodon would help. That was my first level 40 legendary. I don’t use him much now, but he was very helpful then. Since you’re so early in the game, a clear market strategy would probably be a good idea. Hatch those dinos, get everything else out of your market (no mods, no buildings, no decorations, no dinos), then put 3 or more AFs in your market (probably more, enough to take all the trades in one sitting, so maybe 7) and let the trades come in. Keep 5 or more AFs in your park just in case. You’ll be making DBs like crazy. Then I would buy mods and play modded PVP to get some good dinos (Rajastega, Spinoraptor, Diplotator, etc.). You’ll also build your SDNA this way. I don’t have a clear market, but they’re are plenty of people on this forum that do that can give you advice if it’s something you’re interested in.

1 Like

Ugh. Gonna be kinda tough for me considering I have a billion mods and I don’t really use anything more than common and occasionally rare mods lol. I’ll work on it though

1 Like

The only issue you face right now is I’m not sure if you have a dino to get the top prizes.

1 Like

is 3361 ferocity enough? That’s my Acro 11.

1 Like

I believe so. I checked my level 10 VIPs, but they didn’t make it. My I Rex level 10 did though.

1 Like

You can look for yourself, go to PVP modded and put in a dino. If it changes to Elite, then it’s good. If it only says advanced, then it’s no good.