Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

I always trade my megatheriums away for lps and db. If you have it unlocked I think it’s a no-brainer.
I find it especially good as I can keep a clear market while raising my useful resources this way, while I always hatch the unlocked tourneys, even secodonto which doesn’t seem the most useful…

4 Likes

Yes same that megatherium I got from the food CT i got offered over 600 bucks for it so took the trade, once I’m ready to make him stronger il just buy him from the market

3 Likes

I didn’t want to do it, but he’s unlocked and we did get one for free at Christmas. So, away he went.

4 Likes

Aaaaannnnddd…I got him back, lol.

8 Likes

Aaaaannnnddd… he’s gone again, lol. She always wants the new guys.

5 Likes

you now have a 10 k pack though or real close to it once you factor in the amount you get back after purchasing it. Only took three trades :wink:

5 Likes

400K+ of LPs…I’m guessing those are just going to add onto the stash. :smile:

4 Likes

Hatch everything the game gives you, Therizino. Well, with those trades is impossible.

7 Likes

Hatch everything the game gives you but bucks come first, take every buck trade for creatures

7 Likes

Worth it? 24k DNA to buy. I don’t have it unlocked so will sit at level 10 until next LP trade…

1 Like

It all depends on how quickly you can make 11k LP back compared to the cost of dna.

Usually I can make dna quicker than LP so I pass up on these offers.

For me leptostega is only helpful at level 30, some people find him helpful at 20 but personally his health at that levels too low for me.

1 Like

I have a Xinadoon who’s been at lvl 10 for ages after I did a similar trade before so will likely give it a miss I think. Those LP’s will be usefully for something soon i hope…

3 Likes

I had a trade earlier today for parasaura for 8k LP, it was tempting as that would knock off another badge and I’m so close to the indominus silhouette but I took a pass I’m in no rush and have plenty of herbivores anyway.

4 Likes

Same thing is counted for me on the Nasuceratops. I really want to see Pachyceratops on my squad but I am still rejecting the decent bucks offers that are one third of its cost in the search section. I will be there eventually, no need to rush. So @Aether_12 , you are doing the right thing. :wink: Btw I would like to ask you about the fate of your Ankylodoccus you kept in your market to receive any bucks offer. What happened to her? I am considering to buy one right now if it worked out well.

3 Likes

It didn’t, was in my market for over a week with just food offers so ended up hatching it in the end

4 Likes

Hmm I see. Sorry 'bout that. Still wanna try it though to see if every player has unique algorithms when it comes to the offers. Bought one Spinoraptor, one Unayrinchus already, will add one Ankylodoccus after this. Gonna write down the results here. Thank you for the feedback. :slight_smile: :call_me_hand:

Edit: Whatever, added Stegoceratops into the equation as I am making an ingame experiment. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Just topped you bud

1 Like

No one misses Deino, I feel so bad for her. :pensive:

2 Likes

Sometimes she’s so nice :grin:

7 Likes

This one popped up right after I accepted :partying_face:
Not as nice, but still free DNA

6 Likes