Trade harbour travesty

Yes 20k packs are so high, not worth it. If you are willing a specific creature that much, especially one within 10k packs, wait for those 11k to pop up in the TH. Dunno your lvl but it will come eventually, more than once too. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yeah but I’m really needing those higher level herbivores. So this is the only time I intend to buy that pack. Plus I have not seen a 11k trade at all yet

1 Like

the downside of the 10k pack is that you don’t know what’s coming…

2 Likes

Just be patient, you are gonna regret after you buy those by 20ks. This game has a single keyword which is nothing but “patience”. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Quick example, I was so obsessed with the amphibians a while ago because I was lacking on that part so much. So I decided to buy 20k Mastodonsaurus when it was on discount, and also accepting the following discounted offer of the same pack. Not once, twice. But I have seen a tons of Mastodonsaurus offers showing up like raining on the TH just for 11k. Lessons learned, best help from me to you is to insist on waiting as an humble advice. :slight_smile: You will thank me later on. :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah definitely, so if you don’t much care of a bit of bucks incoming within those packs as a flavour, then to wait and see your wishing offer on the TH is the best I think.

Ok. I will thank you in advance. But you better hope I get an eolumbia trade soon. :joy:

1 Like

Ahaha no I can’t say soon, but eventually. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink: You can keep the thanks, as long as you earn it. :grin: But trust me. :slight_smile:

Oh I need to add up this, I have been trying to save LPs for a while for the long term, and the hardest to resist ones are those 11k TH offers, Chanya is so mean that she ultimately senses my beloved ones and keeps on giving offers for those. I have literally become a high class monk, releasing my all earthly wills in that period of resistance. Thanks to Chanya. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I was in trouble with the charm of the DNA to jurassic custom offers, running out my DNA fuel like a hot rod. Then I managed to quit on that one too, thankfully. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I have either level 30 or 20 VIPs so Chanya cant tempt me with anything but a presto or an eolumiba. Im also not dying without a level 30 one since I have 2 mnostegotops level 20 and 10 and a max trike gen 2 to keep my herbos on track.

1 Like

But that doesnt mean im not hoping she will give me an Eolumbia

1 Like

I hope you enjoy your journey then, whichever track you choose. :wink:

Yeah im gonna save loads of VIP points. I think in a week I make like 25k so in a month or two I should have at least 100k points

1 Like

It looks like dreamland, my goal is 150k. Then saving up more for the spendable part. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Lol. Yeah I’m not sure what I’ll do with all the points but I think I wanna pull a gamingbeaver move and just buy a bunch of em

1 Like

I have never seen elombia appear for 11k in the TH best bet is the 20k pack, youl receive LP back and maybe some good amount of bucks and dna too

1 Like

Got some nice trades come through…

1 Like

Maybe it differs from game to game I dunno. But I encountered them like 5-6 times both in TH and customs. Opening 10k solids as a spree is a great deal of fun I should confess. :yum:

2 Likes

Yes it must, can say I’ve never seen one appear in the TH or CT myself, mainly apatosaur for me

1 Like

Would anyone know if there is a comprehensive list of all the resource to Jurassic trades chanya offers? I am trying to figure out if I should continue doing those trades, or switch to doing Apatasaurus Fossil to VIP points instead

I have never had a coin to dino trade offer in the TH…not sure why that is. Something to do with needing a clear market perhaps?