Trade harbour travesty

Got to love good coin production :grin:

Edit: and we’re back to max coins :grin:

2 Likes

CD is giving awesome trades to bad it’s always at the wrong time here is a example

2 Likes

Apatosaurus would be more than useful for me to have on TH but unfortunately my game is dried out of it for some reason like yours of Eolambia. Btw I just received a 800 bucks offer for the Spinoraptor I earned through modded for the second time. It has got to do something with having it from there I think. ‘Cause whenever I try to receive that kinda’ offers by purchasing it from the market, Chanya waits and waits then gives a much lower offer after a considerably long time. At least on my game so. :expressionless: @Aether_12

1 Like

Should I do it? This will give me a level 20. But I’ve been wanting to save my VIP points.

3 Likes

If you need him, then take it. He’s always one you can use because of the lack of strong amphibians. I have been keeping my lineup low and saving LPs for a card pack discount that seems to be taking a long time to get here, lol. I pass on all these trades for now except Proceratosaurus since he’s a 35K dino.

1 Like

Ok. Just wondering Becuase I’ll most likely get another of him when I eventually save up my VIP points and spend them. I think I’m hesitant Becuase I just want to have a bunch of VIP points to spare. Also what do you mean by pack discounts?

1 Like

Dang. Ok maybe I’ll just save up and cross my fingers I get it in one of the 10k packs I buy in the future.

In November, they had the 10K packs on sale for 8K.

1 Like

Ok. I think I’ll just save up. Your right about being majorly tempted but I can live without another eolumbia or presto. I’m working on my dna and am trying to get the last 6 metraiphodons needed to create a level 40. So I won’t be lacking dinos

3 Likes

Bro you don’t get what I mean. I intend to have one level 30 and 2 level 20s

Or maybe I’ll do 2 level 30. Not sure since both cooldowns are under a day

ok
I give up :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah I wasn’t too clear :joy:

Ok so I have been receiving a lot of food to dna trades lately so I’m down to about 3 mill food, with no sign of coin to food trades for weeks :confused:

Does anyone know if CT yeilds a lot of food if I use a certain item/resource?

1 Like

Haha been there exactly a while ago @anon75685212. I did the opposite though and I have taken all while I could. I gave up on those not so long ago and started to build up an LP reserve. I am also purchasing for the weekly prize drops so it was draining my LPs by that way. So now I am just focusing on my reserves at all costs, knowing that I will get at least one VIP creature at the end of each week no matter what, thanks to the prize drops. Proceratosaurus is an exception, I 100% agree on that but for me that is also neglegible. And for the last part, I have purchased a big number of 10 solid packs after I built a large reserve around 100k I think, it was the exact time that there was the awesome discount on these packs. Also it is the most doable time with the highest LP profit you could make, which is proven by @Sionsith’s statistics. If someone has the link please let’s share it with the Lev for him to see it. :call_me_hand:I hope they will repeat it for you when you are done with having large amount of LPs. :wink:

Oh I also shared an info of my reveal when I did it as a seperate thread with all detail, you can find it somewhere in the forums. :grin:

Edit: I have found them just for you, here:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the good recourses. I’m only keeping VIP for another month and 3 weeks. In the past week I’ve made about 30000 VIP points. So in my last VIP week whether or not there is a discount I will buy as many as I can. Do you know where I can find the statistics of getting each Dino? I’m just hoping I don’t get too many ceno or acuatic because I only care about land. If I get acuatic I will sell and if I get ceno I will hatch but not really use too much.

1 Like

Adding on to this, that’s just pure evil chanya even for you…

1 Like

Wow thats a good trade!

I don’t think that much of a care she does while giving resource offers but sensing your most lacking resources? Maybe I dunno. I have just received a coin to food offer today which made me to climb back up to the upper 90 Mn scale. It should eventually show up don’t worry, so wait for it Reece. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think that I did quite get this but the second link shows you my own multiple pack opening results with all details. Haven’t seen such kinds of yhreads or some other stuff elsewhere in the forums. But try once more for yourself if you want. :confused:

Oh btw, you can see how desperate I was for a single more amphian those times from the description, as I mentioned earlier. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like