Trade harbour travesty

Ok. cant wait for when I do that. I could SOOOO use some more VIP dinos!!!

1 Like

Oh Lev, forgot to say but please don’t sell them the ones you are not willing to have, they all are gonna be needed later on, or at least keep them in the market to sell them in return of bucks, LPs or DNA if you want to. VIPs gets offers like around 1k bucks, 5k LPs and 10k DNA due to my experience. Numbers can vary but I am most certainly positive on the bucks side which I had once or twice while my hatchery was full. (So cryin hard to resist but successed. :expressionless:)

Btw I would choose bucks in all three definitely, if I was forced to do so.

Wait 10000 dna!!! It sells for 5k dna. Do you mean custom trades? Or normal trades. And what are the chances that they will get a 5k LP offer or dna offer. I sold a hainnosaurus for 964 bucks but I never got a dna or LP offer!

1 Like

Chanya tends to give bucks offers for the high value assets as VIPs more frequently than the others as in LP or DNA. I have seen them in the TH only, never ever tried or gonna try to sell them via custom offers unless I lose my mind tbh. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Also custom trade is a space for the “really wanted” assets, so Chanya does always give you far more expensive offers than usual, so it is not an adventageous situation when it comes to sell items, especially the VIPs if you are willing that much. Wait for the normal cycle of them to show up in the TH, soon or not, they will. :call_me_hand:

Ok. Thanks

1 Like

This is getting ridiculous now, shes done it again… where are the coin to food trades?!? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Chanya be like: Looks like a fair and square trade to me. Can we do business?
Chanya’s eyes are the opposite of ours

I accidentally clicked one of those before. My finger slipped

2 Likes

There goes 2 weeks of hard work😂

You guys think I should do this trade??

Lately, I’ve gotten Coin to Food trades when I DON’T have close to max coins. Something to consider

1 Like

May give this a try thanks andy, wanted to grind alot more modded.

I would say only accept the dna ones but it’s up to you.

4 Likes

Agreed, I did a few LP to CT early as I never got any DNA to CT offers and I felt I absolutely needed those CTs for coin traps. Looking back I would have been much better off investing in VIPs and just waiting for the occasional DNA to CT offer.

3 Likes

The way I see it is while their great to add to the park for improving coin production, it’s not the end of the world without them, I’ve skipped the dna ones a couple of times tbh because I do not want to go under a certain amount coming up to a discount window it doesnt fit with my plan, yes my coin production could be better but I’m not in no rush to get to that perfect state.

Starting to appreciate pteronodons. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No no no don’t sell the lion!

Why? Its unlocked and appears many times in PvP, extra bucks and LP for free lion copies

2 Likes

Yes, bug it is a great glass cannon, a Thylacosmilua for poors…

I got 4 lions in 10 days for free, so I can easily sell them (via ceno pvp and prize drop)
These are my snows for now.

I’m not selling my lions because I don’t appreciate cenos, I’m selling them because I’m past them and resources are more preferable than long hatching legendaries, I don’t need. :grinning:

3 Likes

That beautiful mastodon at the top of your lineup.

Is he unlocked or did you just obtain the copies?

2 Likes