Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

If I’m trading my coin for food which then goes for dna it’s all good no matter the ratio

2 Likes

Yeah, the relationship is a little weird! :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Beautiful day :grin:
Food for jurassic, coins for hybrid

4 Likes

I got one good food trade, then a little later another one popped up. I have 95 million food right now. Should I pay 250DB for an extra custom trade food for aquatic? I’m hoping to get a VIP or super rare hybrid.

I’m thinking of buying the CT because mine doesn’t refresh for 8 hours and that second food trade will expire before that.

2 Likes

I’d say buy it.

1 Like

Oh well. Bought the CT and paid 250 DB for an Ammonite :laughing:
At least the other food trade is there so I’ll get a few more shots in about 8 hours.

2 Likes

Wait until you hit max, than buy the custom trades. I do this and don’t stop until I get a VIP or something else really good that I want.

2 Likes

It’s obviously a good day for DNA offers

4 Likes

Agreed, but a terrible one for DB :sob:

3 Likes

Look at this horrible trade!

3 Likes

Oh my, is that a booster down there? Now I’m feeling nostalgic

Took this trade for this 26K+ DNA hybrid :grin:

5 Likes

No, this can’t happen to me when I get to lvl 50.
Can it?
I’m feeling scared just thinking about it!

1 Like

Unless you plan to get 489 yutyrannos you should be fine

2 Likes

I think exchanges are cheaper at the beginning, only to get worse later!

That’s much better value than my food trade offer from her

5 Likes

This Urtinotherium trade?

They always want DBs or LPs for tournament guys like that and I’m not going to give those up.
Edit:
Got offered another one, so here’s an example of how much she wants for it. This is almost a VIP pack, so I’d rather keep my LPs for VIPs packs.

But what if you do a custom exchange?

A custom exchange to get him? You can try DNA or food, but in my experience the only tournament ceno I ever get for coins is Megatherium. I have two level 21 Urtinotheriums, so I’m in no rush to get anymore right now.

1 Like