Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

Is this trade worth it, generally are these things good?

1 Like

I would not take it, they are basically a park oasis with one more square of reach.

5 Likes

Paid 250DB for an extra CT before my CTs became active and got a Kelenken for food. Then when my CTs became active, tried again and got offered another one, but passed it up trying for Smilodon. I fear it may be a while.

6 Likes

I have promised myself not to go into food to… anything CT as getting food from 10-20 mil back to some “normal” values takes really too much time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OK thank you

1 Like

This seems like too much, no?

2 Likes

Yes, too much. I only trade DNA for clocktowers because I can make it back fairly quickly.

1 Like

Not worth it. But, I wouldn’t do any amount of DB for a clock tower, unless you really wanted them and have a limited time as VIP, pass on all DB ones,

1 Like

Look what I bought in last week’s hybrid discount window. And, no I am not selling it either, even for that many loyalty points, Chanya.

I have been stuck for months on the third ‘hatch an Indominus’ story mission. I had 2 at L13 and L20 and haven’t wanted another one. I needed to improve my other classes first. I was also was happy not to be shooting up the levels by doing missions. But I begin to see the time when it will be useful, and I had a good week for DNA. Will hatch it next week or the week after…

5 Likes

CT from earlier today!
Already hatched and waiting to be fused to add another lvl 20 VIP to the lineup.

9 Likes

Looking for a Smilodon and this pops up. Going to pass because I already have 2 level 30s and don’t have any extras right now. If I had 3 unhatched, then I probably would have taken him.

5 Likes

Speak of the you know who, here’s one I took.

6 Likes

Ok, paid 250DB for an extra CT and got lucky. Just need 1 more now.

11 Likes

Serious!

1 Like

Wuts that bucks trade?

Lucky enough to get offered two tournaments for food, but passed on them because I’m still hunting my last Smilodon.

5 Likes

good luck. I hope you find it. :ok_hand:

1 Like

once I had a trade it was 17,000 DNA for a smilodon but it was a vip trade. I’m not a vip. even if I was vip, I wouldn’t go for it. Only if it was 7000 dna for smilodon

1 Like

He’s locked for me and I only need one more to make a level 40 so I could unlock his hybrid. I think I would take it even if it was 50K DNA :laughing:

1 Like

Do I take it? I haven’t unlocked it yet

2 Likes