Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

Chanya being chanya. Just got it couple hours ago and now she must have it for nothing.

4 Likes

Why can’t you always be like this chanya?

5 Likes

3 Likes

Nice offer, yes please

9 Likes

It never rains but it pours … it’s pouring DNA today.

Those two offers will pay nicely for the pair of Megalodons I bought in the Aquatic discount window earlier.

Might keep my coins low and see if I can get a food offer - the last time I got one was when I was at half coins. But it was probably chance.

8 Likes

Just got this Carnoraptor and she wants it back, lol. Also, got this offer for an Aquatic hybrid. Probably going to take it to save on DNA since my LPs are in pretty good shape.

10 Likes

This is getting strange… never had so much DNA offered in one day. The best things come in threes, evidently.

Now I will top up the cash a bit in case there’s another offer.

9 Likes

And here comes the food… night be a coincidence but this is the first coin to food offer I’ve had in ages. More would be welcome!

8 Likes

It’s a tad bit small but I love the ratio.

2 Likes

I missing you, trades for dna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

chanya the god of mischief
download (4)

5 Likes

I’ll have to pass on this one.

4 Likes

He is locked, but you can get him in the top prize wheel in aquatic PVP.

4 Likes

Ok, not bad

6 Likes

Is it not in rotation?

2 Likes

I haven’t seen a Styxosaurus unlock during the entire time I’ve been playing seriously (a little over a year).

2 Likes

Styxosaurus has had two unlock opportunities during my time in the game. It was a weekly unlock back the week of April 8, 2019. More recently, it was the Middleweight Division prize for the Edestus Bracketed Tournament the week of April 27, 2020.

2 Likes

So the odds of a styxosaurus unlock are pretty low, Even If there is an edestus bracketed tournament again I still cant unlock it

3 Likes

Yes or no?

2 Likes

It should be more lp ,But I dont think I would take it

1 Like