Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

Definitely. You should take any offers for a creature you have unlocked, especially since you don’t have much db.

1 Like

The question is how long are you going to leave it in your market?

The longer you leave it in your market the more it will end up costing you, this is only one trade. If it’s going to stay in your market for another week, two weeks, three weeks? How many offers will you pass up because you are planing on hatching it? 2 DB trades? 3? How many DNA offers as well? Food? LP?

If you don’t plan on hatching it soon like a day or less I would sell it but that’s MHO.

3 Likes

I’ve over 150 unhatched creatures in the market , so that’s not gonna help much to make trade harbour better. I did accept it though.

An elephant must be eaten on bite at a time :wink:

2 Likes

With that many creatures in your market, you may want to do some custom trades for Dinobucks

His case sounds more like if you want out of the hole, first put down the shovel and stop digging.

2 Likes

Is this trade good?

1 Like

No , it costs 6550 dna in market.
I assumed that you got it from CoT so it’s unlocked.

1 Like

It depends if you plan on keeping it. If it’s unlocked for you and you don’t plan on working on him right now, then it’s probably a good idea to take it and save your market some space. Trust me, I’m 400+ in my market and working on hatching all my tournaments now. It takes a long time when it gets to this level, lol.

Reminder, even though he costs 6550 DNA, if you sold him (at level 1-10) you would only get 1/2 that. So, you could save yourself the 7 day hatch time and get almost all of the sell price right away with that trade.

2 Likes

Got some nice DNA trades yesterday

9 Likes

Nice trade, but don’t need it right now. I don’t have time to try and figure out what to feed either. Next time :wink:

5 Likes

Heart breaking

7 Likes

Ok, found some time and merged some level 10 VIPs to use the food :grin:

8 Likes

Scored a couple of good custom trades and a regular trade just now as my customs reset. I picked up the Eolambia because I only have two level 20s and after my infinity battle today, I may have to start leveling up some of my VIPs to 21+.

8 Likes

That’s a great step forward! And btw I envy some of your trades. My food just dropped under 2m after lvling up my newly hatched mastodons and after some food to dna trades.

3 Likes

Oh my… what a lovely trade :joy:

I reckon you would be furious if you accidentally clicked on one of these…

9 Likes

Chanya you have outdone yourself

2 Likes

Thanks, chanya

10 Likes

Can always use more of this guy.

11 Likes

I’m usually one to take any coin to food trade, but even I’m questioning this one.

7 Likes