Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

Yes, that’s also true. I do like having them to satisfy those aquatic hatching boss missions.

1 Like

No dabates in my case: I’ll take it in a heartbeat! :hugs:

1 Like

My aquatic top is L12 VIPs, they do well in tournaments, never had a reason to level higher.

Maybe one day when I tire of spending DNA on Jurassic Dino’s.

1 Like

Nice trade today.

4 Likes

Now thats the kind of coin to food trade we like to see!

8 Likes

Nice ratio of coins to DNA.

9 Likes

This is how i properly stock up on Apatosaurus fossils

First grind up food for food to coin trades… Then find a really good one… In the picture thats only one of the two good trades that i got today… Then of course buy AFs

2 Likes

I’m curious what your reasoning behind keeping that many AF’s stored is?
And at your level why are you doing food-coin trades when its 100 times more difficult to gather food compared to coins? Especially with how much food it takes to level up tourney and tourney hybrids

1 Like

I’m ok with spending food at this moment… All i do is collect and collect sdna for more superhybrids like tape, spino, and diplo. I keep this much AFs for bucks… But also for basic resources i gain coins, dna and bucks… Somethimes food.

2 Likes

First time I’ve got a AF to food trade over 1 million.

4 Likes

im not surprised because i get these trades daily but nice trade

Chania is greedy today…

6 Likes

True, but I’d still take it. I have so many coins.

2 Likes

What is max coin? 99,999,999 or higher?

1 Like

100,000,000 is achievable but only for a half a second then you go back to 99,999,999.

2 Likes

Does anybody know what offers you may get if you try custom trade coin to VIP points?

If I remember correctly it will be worse value wise then doing an AF to VIP points.

So you are better off to buy an AF with coin then do the AF to VIP points trade.

2 Likes

Ok, not really worth wasting my daily custum trade on that then. As I suspected. Thanks.

1 Like

What a good trade… I won’t do it though

1 Like