Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

Hatch immediately or take the trade. Don’t skip the trade and sit on the creature

4 Likes

What to choose? My coin production is not fast enough to make both.

1 Like

It depends, of course, on your current needs and priorities. I can see your DNA status is far better than food so you might have more benefit from food, but as I value DNA much more than food - I would choose DNA.

EDIT: but regardless of what you will choose - make coin production your priority as soon as possible. That is very important part in your game stage

3 Likes

Take dna that coin to food trade gas horrible ratio.

3 Likes

Surely you can make an extra 14 million coin In the space of 3 hrs right?

There both pretty horrible ratios so I would just take the dna one tbh.

3 Likes

@Bandeezee is megatherium still popping up for you at max coin? I think I’m just gonna give in soon and purchase the last 2 needed with dna if I keep getting lions and uintatheriums :tired_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried Cenozoics in a while, but last time I was trying, yes it was. That was a few updates ago though.

2 Likes

I went for the DNA. Yes, I obviously need to work a little more on my coin production… How many percent should I aim for? I’m currently only at around 200% at my best creatures.

1 Like

My top earners are at this percentage, I could get more if I scrap the amphib paddocks above quetz and metriaph, I’m not sure as a non vip if you have access to clocktowers, but 2 rows of park oasis followed by a 3rd row of hammonds should generate more than 200%.

6 Likes

Saw this on JWtG social media. Undecided whether to laugh or cry…

10 Likes

I would probably faint if I saw an offer like that…

8 Likes

I would smash my phone hitting the accept trade button most likely, and then when it actually worked I would wonder if I was supposed to report it as a glitch in fear of my game getting shut down for breaking some rule.

8 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take 12 of them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Better than getting an actual offer for one that wants 102million coins, so you can’t accept it.

6 Likes

Yeah then chanya offers up an Indoraptor for 99,999,999 coins for Christmas😂

2 Likes

We can only imagine if this happened :exploding_head:

1 Like

This trade happened few weeks back, was really cool
Although it is slightly more expensive

2 Likes

Yeah actually theres a glitch with platecarpus i dpnt know if other plauers realized this but when i pressed the sell button on him(didn’t really sell it) It was sell for 8750 something close to that

2 Likes

I think I saw that glitch too, you can post it in the glitch thread