Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

Yum

Was gradually nibbling away at the food supply, so more than happy to get this and I like the ratio

7 Likes

you think thats good?

3 Likes

Here…

See the prices

4 Likes

No dont do it with 18M you could get somewhere around 50m coins

1 Like

Share the pictures in the glitch thread

1 Like

Not really good, it should be about 50mil coins

Chanya is so dang mean and annoying
Why couldn’t you have offered it earlier ? Why

3 Likes

I was joking. That is a horrible trade.

1 Like

Looks like a good trade if you compare its cost of 26.5k . But it’s not as good as a vip so I’m kinda conflicted. Also it’s locked for me as xiphactinus was locked until 2 days ago .
As I’m not working heavily on aquatics i think I’m gonna let it go.

3 Likes

Wow that’s a nice trade

1 Like

i dont think you should do it because we had a xiphactinus unlock event a few days ago but it depends on you if you want it or not

What can you grind quicker 11,000 LP or the 26,500 DNA?

When you unlock the hybrid you will get offers at 9,000 LP which makes it a better trade.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll wait till i unlock. I’m not sure about which i grind faster. But i think about a week for 10k lp pack or i rex gen2 with hybrid 15% discount. So about same.

Awasome trades

Nice discount for carnoraptor.

3 Likes

Good trade for a good reef

1 Like

Has anyone actually gotten this trade?

1 Like

There’s no way they would offer that.

2 Likes

I would sell all my déco for that

Sorry lads, but this is the end of the discussion here.

I present you the best ever DNA offer with an ultimate ratio. And I’m also challenging you all for the next biggest one! :wink:

Also, this is the exact reason why I sometimes stall an offer before having another. Chanya had given 357 bucks or smth similar to this tourney and I let it go. Then this one popped up and accomplished my goal of having a well chunk of LPs. DNAs would still be also ok rather than some minimal amount of bucks, but bulk LPs are always better. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I would be very surprised if someone got a better coin to DNA trade than you. I don’t think anyone can top that.

2 Likes