Ludia Forums

Trade harbour travesty

Even if Chanya proved to be cunning and smart, there’s no harm in trying to find the way to outsmart her. Today I deliberately left my coin count low (even if I could have collected coins from my park) hoping she would make an “impossible offer” for the amount of coins higher then my current count. And it immediately paid off: she offered some DNA for 35 mills when I’ve had only 22. :metal:
Of course, I replenished my coin count with needed amount and again left it at 20+ mills to see if another offer will follow. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Let’s see if there will be some more luck with that approach. Will keep you posted…

7 Likes

Chanya finally decided to give me a good trade.

6 Likes

Finally got #8 for “free”.
Time to make the hybrid

5 Likes

Got this CT today

Hoping for more of these, the only hybrid I’ll take for grabs

5 Likes

Scored a vip and some DNA, now need more food :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes? No?

4 Likes

Depends, procerato is a 50k creature so if you don’t have it yet, think about doing the trade. Procerato has pretty good stats too (btw the 50k dna means 50k lps, that’s why it’s italicized.)

So if you don’t have it yet, you can get it, as it is a 50k creature and for it to be coming for 11k I would personally take it. But look at your lineup and think about if you really need it or not….

3 Likes

I take those all the time because he’s from the 35K packs. He’s got really high attack as well. I believe he’s the only 35K pack dino we get offered in TH.

Edit: these are all from the TH or diamond wheel.

9 Likes

Isn’t Procerato not in Diamond ?

3 Likes

I’m not sure, I’ve never gotten there…. But if no then you can only get it by 35k (10% chance) or 50k (100% chance8

3 Likes

I wanted to do this. That’s a lot of DNA, but that’s a lot of food to spend :confused:

Then I looked at the next trade down

Problem solved.

7 Likes

A couple of tasty food to dnas that were too good to pass up :yum:

6 Likes

He doesnt appear to be in diamond fidelity correct.

Another reason to spend the LP on procerat when offered in the trade harbour.

3 Likes

Not gonna happen

3 Likes

I’ve been having luck with these, first the smilodon and now this

5 Likes

Bro my customs are like 90k coins for a majungasuaurus

4 Likes

Coins, coins, coins… No, I don’t want more coins.

5 Likes

Ah, at last. The very trade I have been fishing for with DNA to Aquatic in CT. This is less than half-price and I will be able to make a second L20 as I have a L10 waiting for it.

It’s taken such a long time to come round but well worth the wait.

Edit: now he is in the hatchery, I checked on the price.

He only cost a third of the normal price, even better than I thought.

7 Likes

Two beautiful trades from the weekend:

And yesterday I got this lovely predator

Second copy of this cat :partying_face: finally I can get him to 20

2 Likes

what are my chances of getting a custom trade for a vip jurassic and how much dna is recommended?

3 Likes