Trade harbour travesty

I don’t really. The 2 battles one you can get 19k amber per run, and do that 3 times and you’ve gotten a prionosuchus/dimetrodon whatever you want. Quite tedious and boring after a while but it’s more worth it in the long run.

1 Like

No not me I I got him lvl 40 haven’t fused him yet either seems like a waste to me got gorgo and ostap

1 Like

For a regular legendary, no. You’ll get him naturally through regular PVE (even more of him if you were a VIP). If it was a tournament legendary, then maybe if you need like one more and you were going to make a tournament hybrid. Each player is willing to make different sacrifices though. I have two level 40 and two level 10 Prionosuchus’ and still haven’t made his hybrid, lol.

5 Likes

Have been fishing with food for Cenozoics, kept being offered legendaries I didn’t want. I was determined to wait for a Tournament creature and was eventually offered

That will be useful as I have a L10 that needs uprating.

6 Likes

Got this yesterday :grin:

9 Likes

Having the coins in the mid range has paid off lately. Chania has been giving quite a few coin to DNA trades. I feel not so much if close to max coin.

5 Likes

a few days ago i got a trade giving me 501 bucks for 1 apato fossil.
have no. screenshot, i was too. excited and clicked it instantly.

another decent trade cuz this guy was. lying around

2 Likes

She’s after my food today , not the greatest ratios though but already 2 food to dna done. There’s this one too.

1 Like

Idk if I’d take that but if it isn’t useful to you, nice

2 Likes

You should hatch all vips out, tany is one of the most useful vips in the early stages of the game, at 10 it has decent enough health to be helpful in dominator and can hold its own in predator, definitely not worth 1k in db.

4 Likes

Also the usual LP to buck trades are usually 1:0.6-0.9 so a tany should be worth 6k-9k bucks if we go off of that

3 Likes

Cruel and unusual

6 Likes

You’re just not hungry enough for those offers. :wink:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Look at this I had to close the app just because I thought my hand would slip and hit trade

4 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

The one trade that is better than seeing an af to db.

6 Likes

I’ll be taking that

7 Likes

That is literally so bad it doesn’t seem real

2 Likes

Omg no

This one is scary tbh.

6 Likes