Take it take it take it

And then do CT and get a VIP :laughing:

2 Likes

it would be gone by now

Got this trade ages ago

4 Likes

Hahaha

8 Likes

That would be a horrible misclick. Not only are the coins above what you can have, but you’re already at max coins so you wouldn’t have received anything.

4 Likes

Chanya has been giving me much more than usual of these recently

Now I’m back over my 4k safezone.

4 Likes

I still took it of course but come on CD you can do better…

11 Likes

This is not really a Travesty:
Got 2 of these trades (must’ve broken or glitched the AI), did the same before but forgot to screenshot (and that’s why I am low on coin here). So now I have 4 extra Hauffiosaurus. Looks like Chanya was generous.

4 Likes

Gimme those Hauffis :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Scored another VIP for upcoming tournament :grin:

7 Likes

Chanya is in her good mood nowadays.

Hint: I buy her flowers. You do the same.

9 Likes

Ok, something’s happening to Chanya. I think there was something wrong with the flowers.

Took the first one, after spending coins and food to stockpile some mods to use right after. Then came the second one during the TH refresh. :flushed: I had to pass it with painfully because my phone was dead already. And the third one came by this time. :thinking:

Ok Chanya, I hope these were not the the forerunners of an upcoming dry tap window. If so, I cry in agony. :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

I had quite a few coin to DNA trades and one nice coin to food last week. This week Chania seems to only have her eyes on a guy in Germany in stead. Chania, are we not friends any more? :sleepy:
This is what you are offering me for my coins??

6 Likes

Nope… not only for guy in Germany. Guy from Croatia has also received some nice trades today (3rd one I missed to screenshot, but it was similar to those two):

8 Likes

I didnt screenshot but I got 20 million food for 30 million coin, really good trade

3 Likes

And here it is: 4th identical trade TODAY! As far as I’m concerned, no need to stop with that one, Ludia :wink:

8 Likes

I’ll take that chanya .
And she wants it back .

Sometimes i do this and forget hatch the creature i just bought before refreshing.

1 Like