Trade harbour travesty

Now that really is an offer I can’t refuse

8 Likes

Wow. These 2 Parasaura are some of the best creatures I’ve ever gotten from the trade harbor!!!
(and yes, I was able to afford them after I sold a few John Hammond statues and collected all my coins)

10 Likes

Chania has been very generous with the coin to food offers the last couple of weeks (how long will it last…?). I’m starting to have no more creatures to feed unless I want to increase my ferocity. But when my segnosaurus lvl 31 comes of out the fusion chamber (nobody knows how many tries it will take…), I guess I will be able to kill some food feeding it to lvl 40 before making segnosuchus. Funny, when I made spinotasuchus 1-2 months ago, I almost didnt’t have enough food feeding spinoraptor from lvl 31 to 40…

3 Likes

Haha, after the hatching discount today I don’t have any DBs left for misclicks. So never so bad it’s not good for anything.

5 Likes

When it rains, it pours… :grin:
A lot of hungry mouths fed up

11 Likes

Chanya really wants to get rid of DNA at the moment. I am happy to help

Got these 2 within 24h of each other

7 Likes

It’s been a long time since last coins to creature… and times two this time!

9 Likes

Lucky! :partying_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Sometimes I have a moment when I think: oh, have I got one of those? Where did I get that from, then?

Traded it anyway, seeing as I didn’t want it and I do want the food, although it’s hardly earth-shattering.

Of course i wan to trade 600 bucks for a Dino i have all ready at lvl 40… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nice!

And a couple of not so nice trades from yesterday…

7 Likes