Ludia Forums

Training 2 star dragons

So I have a dragon that’s has 2 golden stars. Its level 1 however when I try to level it up by selecting the other cards it shows what level it will be however when I click the accept button it uses the cards and doesn’t level up…

Anyone else experiencing this or know how to solve?
Thanks

I have the same experience. Take note however, that even though the dragons level does not increase, the stats for the dragon does increase. So you are still improving the dragon. I do not know if this is intended, or not, as I do not know if there is a cap to how much a dragon can be raised. I emailed support the day after release, and have not heard back yet.

I had emailed support about the very same issue a while ago and I received a response today indicating they are considering the issue. I’ve posted some more thoughts in the “ suggestions” thread.

In addition, after my email to support, I encountered a Zesty Zippleback in a story mode battle that clearly had been leveled much further than the “maxed” ZZ’s we have been given — its overall strength was 670ish compared to the 530ish of mine even though its ability level was lower than mine