Treasure Chase (bug or intended?)

Hmm, the game just let me open 2 treasure chests in a row, back to back.

Does this mean that any attempts you may have missed earlier now stack and can still be claimed?

That is a nice improvement if so :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, me too. But we’ll never know if it’s bug or intended :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhht! Don’t let Ludia know aobut it! :sweat_smile:

Ps yes also happened to me. It was not immediately shown the second attempt, so people keep wander aound for 5 minutes, if not showing immediately. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Don’t worry, Ludia doesn’t read the forum :wink: :smile:

6 Likes

there are spies everywhere lol

Well it’s a gift and happened to everyone I guess. Didn’t play today and now I am gonna sleep so let’s see tomorrow

I think they put out two sets of treasure chests and many just happened to be on top of each other.

I guess we will know if someone doesn’t log in all day, then logs in later tonight.

I wonder if they will be able to grab all the chests they missed earlier in the day when they get on.

That would be hella cool, imo. And very un-Ludia like…

1 Like

I managed to get 2 too.

I didn’t get chance to check the amount of coins it gave. Was it the usual amount ×2 times, or did the usual amount get split in half? :open_mouth:

Mine was the normal amount both times… I did two different chest about 5 minutes apart.

1 Like

We will take it happily as a compensation for all the time when we were unable to get them :innocent:

My husband and I were able to get 4 each within 1 hour :slight_smile:

I got two within minutes this morning! That was nice, since I can’t play all day on Sunday and never get all four.

And I just thought I was going mad … 2 for 1