Ludia Forums

Treasure chase is broken

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: In the past the treasure chase drops kept spawning at some interval through out the day. This weekend, I only saw one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Based on the screen shot below, the max coins collected implies there was supposed to be more than one per day as you couldn’t max out on one spin.

tldr: Thanks for the extra 2000 coins, but I’d hardly call this a chase.

Area is was found in: Map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Collect coins from one chase drop
Step 2 - See no more drops all day
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Sat and Sun

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

5 Likes

Hey Somedinoguy, the treasure chase was a once per day collection, for last weekend.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Treasure chase appeared only once on Saturday and only once on Sunday. It clearly implies we would have more than one attempt, and I am now missing the 50,000 coins I was determined to get this weekend.

Area is was found in:
Only appeared once on the map. No where on the map after first collection.
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using: Samsung s20 plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

So nothing like every other single treasure chase we’ve ever had? You understand why people might be confused and disappointed with calling one spin a day a chase right? See @MagicFingers response as well; we were expecting to be able to collect 50K coins this weekend, not 2K.

4 Likes

@Somedinoguy @Ned @E.D What would of helped us… is “Clear Communication” which was not done at all… so of course the players lose out again…

At least take the time to let us know how it’s going to work this weekend!

3 Likes

Yaaaa that doesnt sound rite at all. All that hype and nonsense to give me 500 coins a day. Bologna!

1 Like

Bologna is about all one can afford on 500 coins a day!! :wink:

At least you haven’t had to resort to stealing from the sanctuary feeders yet

So they are saying that in one spin we could hit for 25000 coins since that is the daily limit and it’s only one spin per day. Can we at least get the odds of that happening? I’m actually alright with that if there are decent odds of hitting for 25000, 15000 or 10000 coins with the one spin.

IF that were the case, then sure. But if memory serves; in the entire time they’ve had these chases, the max that I’ve seen was a couple thousand. @Ned any chance the odds distribution for the chases could be added to any future events?

I can definitely share the idea with our team, Somedinoguy.

3 Likes

We used to have treasure chases 4 times a day, 3 days a week, for 3750 coins each time. That’s 45k coins a week.

Then they replaced it by a rare inc with 5k coins.

And now, 500 coins a week.

Soon there will be no more coins at all. Next they will replace supply drops by some **** (Better not say).

And whatever your team is, it will be that forever because you’ll never be able to level anything anymore. Unless, of course, you take advantage of the super duper sale and buy 10k coins for only 100 dollars.

3 Likes

500 x 2 days this weekend; thanks for the chase Ludia!!

I only got 460 coins from yesterday. That’s all!

And i was right on top of the box.

Bug Description: The lunchbox chase can only be clicked once and only gives 500/25 000 coins. Early in the COVID period we got the 25 000 at once, but the last times it has only given 500. You can see several threads where people have encountered this bug.

Area is was found in: Map

Step 1- Click lunchbox chase
Step 2 - Collect

How often does it happen: Each time

What type of device are you using: iPhone XR

3 Likes