Treasure Hunt not started?

As per this week’s Strike Event list and the notification I received earlier morning today, the Treasure Chests should be running. Am having difficulty finding any treasure chests nearby.

Tried restarting the App which didn’t help. Maybe I need to look further away.
Can someone please confirm they see the treasure chests today?

1 Like

I’m just seeing the normal strike events and green stops. Is there really supposed to be a treasure hunt? I normally always have a chest in my neighborhood. I live right off Main Street and there’s a grocery, gas (petrol) station and restaurants everywhere. It’s odd that I can’t even find one on the map.

2 Likes

The Sunday treasure event was a surprise! Not sure if it was a mistake or new schedule.

Was surprised they made it bi-weekly (maybe just for this week). But thought someone forgot to turn it on earlier today :smiley:

Scent capsules to attract more chests are in store now!

(parody)

2 Likes

I love it!

[moved from Treasure chase]

Is there not supposed to be a treasure chase today? I have yet to see a single chest. Anyone else?

1 Like

I was also wondering about this, saw the tweet about it but nothing in-game, wasn’t there supposed to be a epic strike event out today too? Might of read the chart wrong :joy:

I had a notification this morning about them but figured they wouldn’t be out today since they were out on Sunday. I’d be shocked if they gave us treasure chests 2 days a week.

1 Like

They said it was a 2 chest days this week.

But I didn’t find one despite the notification + planning. Guess they forgot once again :thinking:

2 Likes

I wonder if other people have found them today. I haven’t seen one yet. I’ll be mad if i miss out on chests because of a glitch like before. I missed a whole day of chests one week because some people got them and some didn’t. And i know for sure they weren’t on my map because i travel 120+ miles at work and it would be impossible for me to miss them all day.

Well I did not come across any in my travels today.

1 Like

Same thing for me as well. Hunted for 2 hours but not a single chest.

1 Like

There was an epic strike event, technically. It was a 1 strike grey that gave epic DNA.

I saw no chest like all of you :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No chest also in Barcelona area (1h 30 min walking)

1 Like

Did anyone notice it didn’t work?

1 Like

Add it to the pile of already broken things :rofl:

1 Like

Lol, looks like nobody cares now. Incorrect notifications, incorrect event posters are part of normal JWA life now.

We care.
But here’s the problem:
If Ludia don’t care, we actually couldn’t do anything.:rofl:

1 Like

No chests in my area today. Just the usual influx of Lythronaxes skulking about my neighborhood.