Ludia Forums

Treasure pack causing game crash

Once again the treasure pack causes the game to crash if there are only epic treasures left to be collected. (both from Johans boat and from dragon searches)
This was the case a while ago as well and appears to be still the case.
What’s the point of the somewhat expensive treasure pack if we can’t target (with great patience and reduced collection progression) the rarest pieces at least once a week.
Collections that require 40+ epic pieces are really not made that much faster if we can, once a week, buy a pack that gives only those if we deliberate stop turning collections in and therefore slow other progress down for weeks or even months.

1 Like

You can try getting them from Journeys (any Journey that offers Collectibles as prizes). That’s how I usually get my purple & red items.

1 Like

That is, in fact, not the reason for this post.
The reason is that a certain in game mechanic cause repeated game crashes under very specific and reproduceable conditions every time.
This is a very clear bug.
In regards to your hint, I’m already doing that but it doesn’t speed the process up all that much with how random the journey wheel is.

1 Like

Contact support, they will return it. I had mine returned when I filed a support ticket.

1 Like

Closed at OP’s request.