Treasures disappearing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when the treasure hunt is active, after you open one treasure, the rest of the treasures disappear. You are supposed to be able to open 4 treasure chests.

Area is was found in: map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- tap on a treasure chest and open it.
Step 2 - return to map, no other treasures will be seen.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: whenever the treasure hunt is active

What type of device are you using: Android Pixel

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

That’s “as designed”, you have to wait 6 hours for them to show up again. (You can’t just do 4 in a row, you have to, you know; get out of bed at 4AM to get the next one) :roll_eyes:

I have yet to even see a treasure chest today… (and yes Ludia, I’ve forced my game closed) :sob:

Same here. No chests, even after force-closing the app.

It is already up on the map…:blush:

I know that treasures chest appear 4 periods in one day event (6hrs : period). But for today event, i can see the treasure chest only on the 1st period, the second period i didn’t any of it on the map and now is on the third period and still no treasure chest on the map (27 SEP)

@T_T since 1.4 update, they updated events(supply drop/strike towers/treasure chest) could be random at any spots. Don’t expect it to reappear back on the same spot.

not the same spot, but for a long distance from my home to my office, i didn’t see any of treasure chest

@T_T if that’s the case, then it’s probably the issue that i saw last night, as there was a common strike tower in the next neighborhood, but the closest i can get by walk is couple of blocks away.

I have not found any treasure in Barcelona in recent days despite walking several hours a day.

Hey DPG members, if you haven’t seen any treasure chest in your area at all, our team would be glad to take a look and see if there could be an issue. Contact them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and location information so they can investigate further. It’ll be really helpful if you also included a screenshot of what you see on your in-game map as well.