TRex - as you've never seen it before

A light hearted posting.

Illustrations from a kids colouring book.
Most were pretty good drawings. With the exception of these two.

The TRex looks like a gecko :lizard:, :joy:

While what happened to spinosaurus’ legs?

9 Likes

that anky looks like a kappa.

7 Likes

It does, Spino looks like a long necked Dimetrodon too

3 Likes

“Barbed-Back Dinosaurs”
Lol is that what they call things like Wuerhosaurus?
But it’s missing the thagomizer

1 Like

I have a t rex as you’ve never seen it before

13 Likes

And it’s still a T-Rex as I’ve never seen! Dangit man, PT Barnum would be proud! I’d have to keep coming to your circus/museum whatever, and it would still be a T-Rex like I’ve never seen every time! Cheap and genius!

3 Likes

@Whistler, I saw some science article somewhere with people saying Spino has too much weight on it and couldn’t possibly walk on just two legs. It has thick full-size bones in that sail. Kinda sad to me. If that’s the case, though, I’m almost surprised there aren’t any feathers because that’s also the scientist dino fashion of the day

1 Like

Oops then. Yet another case of wrong dino fact from makers of JP and JW.

They already messed up Velociraptor. Now they may have done the same with Spinosaurus.

1 Like

Eh. I like to defend Jurassic Park on their dinos. According to the canon, even in the books and everything, the DNA was altered to make them better show animals. I’m sure the author (and John Hammond) knew velociraptors were much smaller, but they made 'em bigger because that’s cooler and attracts more customers.
Hammond’s biologists may have gotten some details wrong out of ignorance (perhaps the complete lack of feathers), but I don’t think that makes the dinos less realistic. I’ll call it a side effect of the frog DNA spliced in. If Jurassic Park was somehow made in real life, I think the dinosaurs could still look exactly like they did in the movies

1 Like

It’s an aura!

1 Like

Spinosaurus is almost cool, its quadruped. I don’t understand why it’s so Stubby, long necked Dimetrodon looking.

1 Like

Ankylosaurus is like… “Oh my brain is out”

1 Like

Hmmm…:thinking:

When I tried looking this up, the results were confusing.

The depictions of Spinosaurus, Ankylosaurus, and T-Rex look really weird and funny. Ankylosaurus is especially the weirdest. Spinosaurus really does look like a Dimetrodon hybrid. Lol

2 Likes

Hey! They could give the in-game one a hybrid that looks like the quadruped Spino. That would be a cool idea.
Or it could be an Aquatic I guess. Spino G3.

2 Likes

It is John Cena Trex, we can’t see it .

3 Likes

Spinosaurus looks more like a stegosaurus than the stegosaurus

Taking cloak to the next level

1 Like

And surprisingly this spino is more accurate than the game’s version lol

2 Likes

Actually, it looks like Skoolasaurus too! Perhaps the Kappa could be referenced in Skoola’s Unique🤔…

It does look like Skoolasaurus! A green version! :flushed::eyes:

4 Likes