Trials need rework

I like we have them in the game but they require some reworking because many players overleveled a lot of dinos (level 20+) and now they are not able to use them in trials. Maybe they need to cap creature level and damage like they do in tournaments so we can use all creatures from our deck. @Ned could you pass this to devs please? Thanks.

13 Likes

No need to rework trials. There are meant to be beaten with a specific set of restrictions in place. Just because you couldn’t be April’s Fool trial doesn’t mean every other trial needs to be reworked.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I will disagree with you. As I said some players leveled many of their dinos to level 20 meaning that they won’t be able to use them in weekly trials. I’m not saying we should be able to use our max leveled and boosted dinos in those. They can remove boosts and set a level limit on creatures we want to use. Simple as that.

And for information I defeated all 4.

8 Likes

Trials don’t limit to level. Just different restrictions on move set damage etc. I have used level 24 dinosaurs before becuase without boosts the meet the criteria.

1 Like

They limit to stats which means they are not playable for those that exceed them with their entire dex.
It needs fixed so everyone can play them.

8 Likes

So you’re saying you have all 196 dinos leveled or boosted to the point they can’t be used. If that is the case. My hats off to you that’s incredible.

1 Like

Nearly all my common, epic and legendary dinos are level 15-20. Those in my strike team are level 30 and I don’t find that extraordinary at all. You are missing one point here. Those overleveled creatures can be very useful in some tournaments where levels and boosts are not reset…

1 Like

I don’t get it… many of the rare and epic incubator strikes are absolutely undoable for lower levelled players so they can’t play them or lose. What’s so bad about a single striketower being out of reach for high levelled players? I mean it’s one battle and rewards stink so what’s the loss??

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with rewards from those common or rare trial towers. Are you saying those should only be limited to new players?

1 Like

So you should still have plenty of dinos to use. When it came to my third choice for little goat trial I had plenty of 15 levels dinos common epic etc to choose from.

I couldn’t use dinos with rending moves because they are overleveled. Anyway, you have your own opinion and I have mine. Peace please!

1 Like

You didn’t need rendering. Just armor piercing or shattering with immune to DOT. Yea different options and different ways to win is all in saying. Not arguing.

Those types of players who have that many basic Dinos’ leveled wouldn’t need the crappy incubator rewards.

1 Like

Well, I have and I wanted to participate for fun.

3 Likes

Wow, how far do you bring them?

I already maxed my strike team so there is nothing else to do than level up other dinos to help me in tournaments, especially those where level is not set to 26.

I feel you man. I dont need that tiny incubator but it is lame when you cant do them too. This is not a huge request, I dont know why people would push back on it.

3 Likes

Well that’s impressive! I think changing them would defeat the purpose, they would just be strike zones. But I understand what your saying.

1 Like

Actually I do… why not? Just as the lvl 30 epics are limited to the high levelled players… besides new creatures get brought in the game every update, just keep in mind these strikes before (over) levelling them.

1 Like

This doesn’t make any sense… Those high level players have been playing for months or years so I think they deserve to be able to participate. :slight_smile: Anyway… I had no idea I asked for such a terrible thing.