Ludia Forums

Triassic Creatures

Here are some ideas for more Triassic creatures.

5 Likes

These are all pretty cool, the only one I’m concerned about is Euparkeria. It doesn’t have an attacking move.

7 Likes

These are pretty nice ideas, though I would make Diictodon a Resilient flock and give Placerias and Euparkeria 0 cooldown base moves (or 1st attacks)

3 Likes

They are all really sweet but as @The_FrieMander said, Euparkeria cant do any damage

My wishlist for a triassic update :

Dilophosaurus rig :
Saurikosaurus, coelophysis gen 1, 2 and 3, tawa

Compy rig :
Segisaurus

Dimorphodon rig :
Peteinosaurus
Eudimorphodon
Caelestiventus

Land crocodiles rig :
Arizonasaurus
Saurosuchus
Fasolasuchus
Ticinosuchus

Scutosaurus rig :
Lotosaurus
Shringasaurus

Aetosaurs (new rig) :
Desmatosuchus

Prosauruspods :
Mussaurus
Lemessaurus
Riojasaurus
Plateosaurus

Primitive theropods :
Herrerasaurus
Liliensternus
Gojirasaurus
Zupaysaurus

Crocodile rig :
Rutiodon
Leptosuchus
Phytosaurus

Ancient mamals new rig :
Cynognathus
Thrinaxodon

Uniqe animations :
Erythosuchus and tanystropheus

1 Like

Tanystro shouldn’t be resistant to distraction, helps it counter cunning. Rend is an odd addition resistance, but it’s not bad. Lystro is good, only thing I can see changing is CDI for Superiority Impact. Diictodon can be considered Cunning due to its swap in, but it’s pretty good. Placerias needs a strike with 0 cool down, so I would recommend changing Short Defense to Shielding Taunting Strike. Besides, Short Defense sucks now, don’t bother adding it to anything since Taunting Shields exists. Gojira needs some more speed and health, 3600 and 128 should be fine. Crit reduction resistance of 50% is useless, buff that to 100%. Speed reduction of 40% shouldn’t be on it. Taunt resistance hurts this thing in raids. Either make it immune to taunt or take of the resistance, but never have taunt resistance higher than 0 but lower than 100. Euparkeria needs an attack. I would change Hop and Mock to Devious Strike, Protective Alert to Pounce, and add on Alert the Flock. Also same thing with Crit Reduction and Speed Decrease. Buff one, remove the other. Thrina should be Cunning Resilient, and you could add a counter, medium piercing counter attack would give it that fierce element to become a wildcard. Good ideas, just need some tweaks.

1 Like

plateosaurus would be a cool triassic creature

How about now?

1 Like

Looks much better, though Euparkeria could have 50% distraction resistance. Same with Stun Resistance on Diictodon and Tanystropheus. With Tany, Rend could have stayed 33%

1 Like

I just want gojirsaurus

3 Likes

Diictodon’s abilities make more like a cunning than a wild card, but it should be a resilient

I made my own version of Diictodon (2 versions cause I don’t know which is better)

(if both of these are a bit op then I can switch the base move to either Resilient Strike or Superiority Strike)

1 Like

Some interesting ideas everyone. We need some more Triassic creatures in the game. These are some good suggestions.

1 Like