The tournament is approaching and here are stats

9 Likes

Stats are pretty decent👍
I will go for it

I wonder how much it costs

5 Likes

Heres the cost compared to other herbivores

And the ferocity

I still think trike deserves more attack, should have been comparable to gen 2 ptera imo.

8 Likes

Another health tank??
Please stop
Why would a creature with two giant horns on its face have low attack?

4 Likes

It’s horrible, they really lost an opportunity there, it could’ve easily had banana fish stats. On the bright side, atleast it’s not the same rarity like velo and Rex lol

5 Likes

I agree fully with this, nonsense behaviour and as cool says would much prefer it with banana fish stats

3 Likes

Agree that the attack stat needs boosting but I was surprised it has reached Tournament Legendary status. Wonder if Ludia will bump T-Rex and Velociraptor gen 2 to that level since it seems every new creature is a tournament legendary now, which is good IMO… greater chance of more powerful hybrids on the way :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, banana stats is just amazing, we need more dinos with that atack

1 Like

Even spinosaurus had claws, big mouth and a lot of war aram but it is a tank…

2 Likes

noooooooooo
i was hoping for a common gen 2 fury event

Remember Triceratops while having large horns on its head were there as a deterrent not so it could go and just attack creatures. Not that Ludia is following any rational for stats on creatures but that’s an argument for why it might be more tankish.

7 Likes

triceratops is a leaf eater…

New dinosaurs so I will definitely be competing for dominator league finish

Thinking as straight as this one. As far as I know from the Jurassic Era, herbivores tend to move around as packs to avoid the risk of getting attacked by the lurking predators nearby without even knowing. Aside from the ones as Therizinosaurs which were omnivores more likely than as depicted in the game, herbivores don’t have aggressive behavior other than keeping their territory or their youngsters. So as @Sionsith says, deterrent is the perfect word to describe their so called weaponry. You can’t imagine an adult Trike attacking to baby Rexes, but the opposite is much more likely to happen. Yes btw there are some as like Pachyceratops or other similar phenotypes to it but they are a bit more aggressive, that is all. Can be thought as sheeps and goats all together. Herbivores are placed beneath the food chain, so the only option they have a good attack, is when they are target of some massive carnivores. As a defencive mechanism, still less likely to be considered as attacking purposes.

1 Like

Can’t wait

Can we get a break form herbivores? I get that we need to balance out the types but right now herbivores are the worst types because of all the Carnivores.

4 Likes

More amphibians

3 Likes

I can’t even tell you how many times I landed right next to the triceratops pack on the spin wheel in my run to dominator just now. The biggest tease

2 Likes

Easiest climb to dom that I’ve had in a while…

6 Likes

When you think you are bringing an op team to your first survivor league match. :thinking:

8 Likes