Ludia Forums

Tricky-TwoHeads ability level up

I have a Tricky-TwoHeads level 4 out of 4 stars, 60 out of 60 for max training, but he’s still 8 out of 10 for his ability. When I click on him, it says I can still level him up even though he’s 60/60. Is this normal?? Or a game glitch? When can I expect his ability to upgrade? Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Ouch, yes this is pretty much normal, when a dragon reached its max lvl but the ability is still not 10/10, the game will still allow you to feed your dragon in the hopes that you will max out your ability. Try to only feed your dragon when you have 10 blue dragons avalable and maybe some sheeps (i would reccomend to try to get to at least 60% odds or get 8 more trickys).

1 Like

Yikes! Never had this happen before. But thank you for the advice. Guess I’ll hold my breath and hope it upgrades! Thanks!

1 Like

I never knew that you could still feed the dragon to improve its ability after max level and training, considering I usually get lucky and get the ability maxed out some time before hitting the max training level. Good to know this just in case I don’t get lucky with future trust event dragons

1 Like

Yeah this is the first time it’s happened to me. Usually, just like you said, the ability maxes out before the training does. Guess the dragon’s title is only proper. It really is tricky

1 Like

No prob, good luck! Honestly thats some bad luck not gonna lie xD, never happend to me

1 Like

For me it happens to 3*s or lower

1 Like

I usually would breed constantly for copies to increase my odds of getting the ability to level up, and I only maxed out a handful so I can do Basic Bout

1 Like

I just feed like 10 2*s

1 Like

Yay! I followed your suggestion @TheBlueFox696 and did mostly two star blue dragons and a sheep, making around 32% possibility of an upgrade. It went up to 9/10 ability. I’ll do it again when I have enough fish. Thanks!!

1 Like

I suggest waiting until you get 3-4 copies of duplicates of tricky two heads from alpha chests and breeding abd using those for a 75% or 100% chance since all the fish and dragons and sheep you might use attempting to get up could help you in the long run a lot more being used on other dragons.

1 Like

No problem!