Troodon Tournament 4/22-4/25/ (2022)

It is confirmed Troodon from twitter post.

7 Likes

Yay, Happy Adavnced @SmilodonTroodon Day

2 Likes

Time for me to get back to playing more. I need troodon

1 Like

Yay!

No turniment.

2 Likes

Yes !!! I love troodon !!!
FQyYs_3XMAA_YIr

2 Likes

Oh good. I have it unlocked, so I can try out the format but not feel obliged to get into Dominator. I don’t have @OstaposaurusBae 's impressive carni line-up, so not sure how I’m going to fare.

4 Likes

Rules pic.

6 Likes

It is bracketed right? Or am I being dumb?

Oh wait no its carnivore only not bracketed smh nvm me.

This is the first tournament with rules like these thst I’ve played. Does the recommended trophy amount stay the same anyway? Even though the game is filled with carnivores, my roster is much more limited than usual.

I can see my trusty level 1 Majungasauruses are going to get a workout in this tournament

So far my usual expected ferocity levels have worked OK, L40 Majungasaurus + 2 fodders won in Hatchling (27 cups), L40 Monolophosaurus + 2 fodders had quite an easy time in Scavenger (33 cups). At least you haven’t got the worry of running into an Op Amphibian.

5 Likes

I smashed the tournament with my L1 Indos. Both gen 1 and 2, sitting around 1200. 38pts a match.

Only lost once. FMF. Worked well.

6 Likes

Ah. In the absence of Indos, life was not so easy. I was using FMF happily until mid-predator, then it went sticky, and I started meeting teams with 3 times my ferocity at L57 pred. I upgraded to L6 Dime which worked, but after that no attempts at FMF were any good. I ended up stuck in a 3-legendaries strategy, which burned through my stock too fast.

FMF failing dismally at L25 Predator

In Dom I found some MMF teams that worked, with L20 I. rex gen 2 and L10 Spinotasuchus, for instance, but anything lower needed MMM or it was overkill against me.

As a result haven’t quite got to the top of Dom tonight, oh for a couple of Ostaposaurus dressed up as T. rex.

1 Like

Did u won the fight in the first pic? It was definitely winnable

1 Like

No.
Water under the bridge…

1 Like

Data

It’s not very exciting without the element of class advantage or disadvantage, I feel.

4 Likes

I believe not too many are interested in this since troodon won November’ s cot.
Made one run just for the resources…

3 Likes

Prizes for me have been not that bad, a lot of 1000 DNA cards.

But anyone has an idea of how many trophies might this end at? I would tought at 1,200 but I just want to be sure to rest tomorrow haha

Even I have this dino I love the sDNA, and extra DNA I can win in tournament (from 10k to 20k according to my luck).

4 Likes

Yeah, I think between 1,100 - 1,200 seems probable. Let’s use our teeth to get the prize.

5 Likes

I feel that I am MAYBE getting an inspiration to do a run. I see that it’s masters of the tropics today. Do I need to save some carnivores for that? I have a feeling it’s about amphibians or pterosaurs, but I never remember…