Ludia Forums

Troodon's Park Progress: Updates for the last few months of 2021

I’ve decided to create my own progress thread, will share all lineup relevant news and other plans I have for my park.

This thread will have all my aquatics + cenozoics aswell, not just Jurassics. All my good news will be here as well

Edit: Please feel free to post your lineup here as well

2 Likes

I’ve decided to stock up on Dimetrocanus DNA till the end of October, then I’ll put Tapelajocephalus DNA in rotation until December 25th probably

Diplosuchus will be in rotation as he is the hardest S-DNA to recieve, hardly gotten large amounts of him in Modded PVP ever

1 Like

Don’t you have tons of diplosuchus?

1 Like

Do you compete in tournaments for tourneys?

1 Like

No, my events always use my top guys lol
Besides this is all in preparation for 2022 to win tourneys

1 Like

That is my first aquatic hybrid ticked off the list:

These boys in their last battles:

2 Likes

congratulations!

1 Like

Yes I did it, put my copy from Battle Stage in the free slot ( oh no myself ) and bought another one with discount

Are you going to get zalmonodon?

1 Like

No, I just need a herb with good attack

Why not???

1 Like

What’s his stats at lv 1 ?
For Zalmonodon

is that the only herbivore u have unlocked (strong ones)? Mono is pretty solid

1 Like

Zalmoxes is pretty solid, and has a hybrid, but the hybrid is a pterosaur. Pretty sure stegoceratops for mono also has a smaller cooldown for hatching, so if theres a certain event thats happening soon that you need herbivors for, stegoceratops will take a shorter time, although it does cost more dna

Also how did u get 1 db and 2 lp-

2 Likes

Lvl 1 1542 hp 482 attack.

At lvl 10 2313 hp 723 attack.

I have 3 zalmonodons, they’re very useful.

2 Likes

also sry i didnt know zalmonodon at lvl 1, i dont have it myself :laughing:

Zalmoxes is a glass canon unlike mono. May be that’s why he’s working on it. That means he doesn’t have segno.

2 Likes

Unfortunately what you said is very true, I haven’t unlocked Segno but I do hv a lv 20, Zalmoxes is better anyway

Heh…Maybe I will make him at a later stage but Tapejalo will come in later this year to help

Ask the prize drop and hatchery XD

1 Like