Troodon's Park Progress: Updates for the last few months of 2021

Well working the harbour is still the best way imo, its why coin production is so important, let’s say you pull 3 rare hybrids from the TH in 1 day that’s around 10k dna give or take depending on the creatures pulled.

3 Likes

You mean CT those for DNA ?

2 Likes

No, I mean you get 3 ct per day right? So you go coin to jurassic, hatch the pulled creature and sell it for dna. Sometimes I even pay for a 4th ct it’s only 250 db.

4 Likes

Ooooooh I see, thanks for advice man

3 Likes

Even if your not at max coin you can still pull some decent creatures, my last one was a unay when I was sitting on 40 mill coin, was actually aiming for the pelican hybrid lol.

Your park levels pretty high, you should be expecting to see quite a decent amount of legendaries pop up.

4 Likes

Alright thanks man, now I know what to do

Its still gonna be challenging though

3 Likes

Indeed, and I know its tempting but also the best way to gain dna is not to use dna to creatures CT, that’s a sure fire way of depleting your dna reserves.

4 Likes

I’ve decided to stop for time being and focus on increasing my DNA production

Prize drop every Wed and Thurs however…

3 Likes

Ah yes those, I always do these because diamond fidelity is just worth it week by week. But as I’ve stated if you work the harbour these tickets will barely put a dent in your dna production.

3 Likes

Alright thanks man

2 Likes

Also, to work the TH you need good coin production. So make sure you’re constantly working on that until you can comfortably do 3 coin to creature Custom trades and complete all battles and still have close to max coins for the day. Good luck.

5 Likes

Thank you @Bandeezee :smiley:

4 Likes

What is this and what could it mean :thinking:

5 Likes

Maybe not…. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking: What is this ?

4 Likes

It’s been some time since I last updated this thread with my plans…

However I have been working on a big Christmas project for the park. Am also saving up DNA for discounts too.

And sold another Dimetrocarnus :grimacing:

But dont worry, it will all be unveiled on the 25th of December…

4 Likes

it will? On what thread

1 Like

Good news thread, Yudon.

1 Like

This thread

@Acrocanthosaurus I think you haven’t read this

Oh I did, I just thought that Yudon was the more important one and i rex g2 wasn’t as important, so I only listed Yudon

1 Like

All is forgiven

1 Like