Ludia Forums

Troodon's Park Progress: Updates for the last few months of 2021

sry… not really sure but in TH kentro can trade for like 700 db

1 Like

I’d rather invest in stronger herbs than kentro and preferably one with a hybrid . Like trike gen2 , dracorex etc.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I dont have any of the aforementioned unlocked

Their tournaments were recent .
Then invest into s-hybrid. Mono is a good one …

2 Likes

No. Don’t get kentro.

2 Likes

no,no, max tapej and stego to make their shybrid, also if you want a tourney creature, level 30 is better for your lineup

2 Likes

Maxing any tournament creature is useful to your game, they’re cheap and all pretty good in tournaments, also while your waiting for the copies to hatch you can gain back your dna plus more.

I’ve got nearly 20 tournament jurassics at max level and I regret maxing none of them. They’re also great coin producers aswell.

Shybrids are good yeah, but they’re pretty useless in legendary rarity rumble as you wont be able to use them at all.

If your in it for the long game max kentro and max some other tournament legendaries aswell.

I still use most of my level 40 tournament legendaries in PvE aswell, and my top ferocity is gorgosuchus level 40.

8 Likes

uhh just asking how many tourney unlocks do u have (Jurassic only)?
I got 2 if u include darwinopterus and the other one is kentro

1 Like

All jurassics unlocked besides pachyrhino.

4 Likes

I only have those COT unlocks starting from Secodontosaurus

1 Like

Thanks for your advice buddy, so should I go ahead and get Kentro to 31 or 32 ? @Aether_12

2 Likes

I absolutely love this guy at lv 30, not only does he sit below my Diplosuchuses he is one of my fav carnis, I wonder how many of these should I get to lv 30

2 Likes

Are you going to participate in the segnosaurus tournament?

2 Likes

Yes I am , btw thanks @Andy_wan_kenobi for the sharing of the old bracketed tournament thread

2 Likes

Sometimes glass cannons can become mains
Imma get 4 of these

1 Like

Do you guys think I should make Indominus Rex soon? I’m already in late game

3 Likes

Sure? I got mine at too low of a level (literally 58, the second i could unlock it i tried to get it), but since youre lvl 81 your lineup can probably handle it

2 Likes

The only reason why I didn’t make Indom is because as the villain of the Jurassic World franchise, I don’t like him and also because his eyes

1 Like

it was not a villain,it was a neutral dino as it was just a carnivore who ate meat like rexy and blue so i cant really blame her

2 Likes

But that look is pretty scary

Indom G2 is better in looks and stats

1 Like