Ludia Forums

Troodon's Park Progress: Updates for the last few months of 2021

Alright, how am I supposed to gain all that DNA ? I have two superhyrbids and a tourney hybrid in mind

2 Likes

Coin to creature CT with 3 trades can yeild you alot of dna per day, let’s say you get 3 unays, that’s near 4k dna, or you could go coin to aquatic to get shorter hatching super rare aquatics around 3k per day. This alone will get you 20k dna in a weeks time.

Modded PvP, aquatic pvp and ceno pvp, if you like the battles grind these you can land on dna, packs and creatures. Modded and aquatic is great for dna, cenos best for lp.

Get good at code 19s, depending on the paddocks you can easily generate a decent chunk of dna per day.

And ofc complete all the events, great way to collect more dna.

I generate somewhere between 60k to 100k dna per week (depending on how lucky I get with the harbour) and that’s not even taking dimes into consideration. Just gotta find the ways that work best for you, I enjoy PvP over code 19s and I’m also not that great at doing them, others wont do PvP.

4 Likes

I can’t unfortunately do these two :sob:

3 Likes

With the events? How comes? Is it a time thing or do you struggle with certain ones?

3 Likes

This one :arrow_up:

3 Likes

Well working the harbour is still the best way imo, its why coin production is so important, let’s say you pull 3 rare hybrids from the TH in 1 day that’s around 10k dna give or take depending on the creatures pulled.

3 Likes

You mean CT those for DNA ?

2 Likes

No, I mean you get 3 ct per day right? So you go coin to jurassic, hatch the pulled creature and sell it for dna. Sometimes I even pay for a 4th ct it’s only 250 db.

4 Likes

Ooooooh I see, thanks for advice man

3 Likes

Even if your not at max coin you can still pull some decent creatures, my last one was a unay when I was sitting on 40 mill coin, was actually aiming for the pelican hybrid lol.

Your park levels pretty high, you should be expecting to see quite a decent amount of legendaries pop up.

4 Likes

Alright thanks man, now I know what to do

Its still gonna be challenging though

3 Likes

Indeed, and I know its tempting but also the best way to gain dna is not to use dna to creatures CT, that’s a sure fire way of depleting your dna reserves.

4 Likes

I’ve decided to stop for time being and focus on increasing my DNA production

Prize drop every Wed and Thurs however…

3 Likes

Ah yes those, I always do these because diamond fidelity is just worth it week by week. But as I’ve stated if you work the harbour these tickets will barely put a dent in your dna production.

3 Likes

Alright thanks man

2 Likes

Also, to work the TH you need good coin production. So make sure you’re constantly working on that until you can comfortably do 3 coin to creature Custom trades and complete all battles and still have close to max coins for the day. Good luck.

5 Likes

Thank you @Bandeezee :smiley:

3 Likes

What is this and what could it mean :thinking:

4 Likes

Maybe not…. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking: What is this ?

3 Likes