Troodon's Park Progress: Updates throughout 2022

This is a new thread focused on my lineup’s progress in 2022.

I will be building up my lineup ferocity in the months to come. Expect a ton of updates and a ton of upgrades too. :wink:

11 Likes

Here’s some things I am doing this year.

Number 1: Maxing Tournaments
Joining the lineup are max tournaments one by one. I am already making plans for whom I’ll be maxing, so here they are:

1. Tsintaosaurus
  2. Pachyrhinosaurus
  3. Kentrosaurus
  4. Kaprosuchus Gen 2
  5. Yutyrannus.

Number 2: Full Troodon paddock
I am more towards the Jurassic side of dinos. And although Dime is good for tournament runs, he doesn’t give that feeling. So why not a full Troodon paddock ? For every one Dime I can buy maybe 5 Troodons on discount ? Stay tuned :wink:

Number 3: Level 30 Pterosaur army
I’m not maxing any tournament pterosaurs because the ones I have now are great glass cannons. I’ll be making copies of 30 Darwin and Arambourginia for my lineup.

Number 4: Mystery Shybrid

Somehow this year, I’ll be creating one of the legendary shybrids. Let me see how bored I am lol

Thanks for reading ! Stay tuned for more info on these upcoming projects :sauropod:

5 Likes

I has question. Why max some Tourney Dinos while keeping the Pterosaurs at L30?

And maxing your Troodon paddock, I’d be interested in seeing screenshots when it’s done :wink:

4 Likes

They are glass cannons and the reason I’m keeping them at 30 is because they can do tons of damage with advantage, especially Aram. I have Tapes at the top so I don’t need so many Pteros.

The tournaments I’m maxing are mostly herbs because I lack herbs at the top. Only 4 Monostegotops.

4 Likes

Last Sunday I bought a ton of things with the discount.

1 Kaprosuchus Gen 2, 1 Troodon, 1 Nundagosaurus, 2 Ophiacomimuses, 1 Koolasuchus.

2 Likes

Yohooo here we go. He’s backk !!!

Asides this the one copy in hatchery, one in market. Two more Troodons to go

@Icthyornis Here’s how its going with the Troodon

7 Likes

Good work!

10 Troodons (Well 8 anyway)

3 Likes

yeah, troodon is so cool

1 Like

And cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I hope this doesn’t derail this thread.

So I haven’t updated this thread in a while, but my lineup has been growing. A LOT. Thanks to the Dimes which have been sold, I’ve been getting a ton of new guys to deepen my lineup.

I’ll try to share my lineup in abit, been focusing on JWA much more lately and happy with the progress I’ve been making that I’ve completely not done much for JWTG.

1 Like

Hey, question

@OstaposaurusBae made an Ostapo army, do you or will you make a Troodon army

2 Likes

I am, I actually wanted to sell Dimes for that very purpose but instead bought other things. Currently have a max Troodon

what are Dimes, are they Dimetrodon or Dimetrocarnus

1 Like

Dimetrocarnus

I haven’t seen your lineup in a while. Do you mind if I see it?

2 Likes

When I log into the game later today I’ll do it :grin:

1 Like

You changed your profile, what did Dinoco give you a texas sized offer

3 Likes

I certainly can’t say no to racing for Dinoco :laughing::sauropod:

2 Likes

Thats funny

3 Likes

He’s evolving very… fast.

4 Likes