Tropeogopterus, good or bad?

Im on lvl 41 and i want to make a tropeogopterus, but is it good or bad? Is it better than tourney pterosaurs? Is it good to have? Tell me plz. Have a nice day.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Level 30 is a bit weaker than level 40 legendary and level 40 is a bit weaker than level 40 tourney.

At level 40 tropes brilliant for dominator battles so it is a worthwile investment if you are lacking pterosaurs.

If you can get tapejalosaur it costs a bit more but is more powerful and also has a superhybrid.

As a comparison ferocity wise…

4 Likes

It’s good!

3 Likes

Oh thks! I want to make tapajelosaurus but ludia don’t put the monolophosaurus unlock. So a tropeogopterus and tapajelosaurus are good for dominator league in tournaments. Thks, now i can prepare for the next trike gen2 tournament :sunglasses::sunglasses::grin::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

When did you unlock Darwin? CoT?

2 Likes

It was my second I think, I rushed to get bananogmius and then darwin was after

1 Like

Nice! I rushed for Megalosaurus. One of the best JWTG desicions I’ve made, only behid having Yudon as my first Tourney hybrid instead of Segnosuchus or Zalmonodon. And ofc Indoraptor for the S-Hybrids. :joy:

1 Like

Tropeogopterus? I would not do it. Will never make skeletor face

Until you get a Super-Rare only event filled with high-level amphibians…

1 Like

I have him. He is pretty fine. Worked pretty good in last Tournament in dominator. Even the opponent had 3 green color i could collect enough energy through him to crush them after he died :wink:

Could someone tell me which amphibian i should do next? I am missiing some tanks.

1 Like

You could try for a Gorgosuchus or Eryops as tanks. Proterogyrinus as well if you have them unlocked that is

Did not think to that

1 Like

Late joined but for me to say, she is one of my favorites at her lvl 40 on the ptero side. Why? Because has the perfect stats for the dominator IMO. Not a huge health costs you enourmous cooldowns, nor a weak attack prevents you from hitting 400 at least even if you are against an adventageous opponent by class. However I maxed her a lil bit late because I had an option to fuse Tape. I had the chance of unlocking Monolophosaurus when it was an exclusive event of unlocking lower rarity dinos and she was one of them, which happened just for once for the upper lvl players. Anyways If you have no chance of getting Tape soon, go for her and max as many as possible. Not gonna regret it. :sunglasses: (I also love the way she looks when reaching lvl 31)

1 Like

Try to gather up some Mastodonsaurs via TH or custom trades in return of some DNA. 2.2 k health is more than you need when in search for a tanky water lover.

Tropeogopterus isn’t my favorite pterosaur, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have its uses

1 Like