Trophies should be based on SELECTED team, not full team

As the title says. Right now, a lot of RNG is included in battles, and one of the biggest things is that your team is ultimately decided by RNG. This means that you can get your absolute weakest team pitched against somebody else’s strongest team and still lose 40 trophies, even though you were without a doubt weaker in every way.

Trophies shouldn’t be taking so many away from teams when they’re not actually as good as the opponent’s team. This is arguably one of the main reasons why Aviary and Library are such a pit right now - because players who should be higher keep getting pushed back by the trophy system. After all - people with team of 4 unboosted lv21-25 dinos shouldn’t be losing 40 trophies to the guy with a fully boosted lv30 Thor, right? And if they win against that team (against all the odds), surely the reward shouldn’t be a measly 27 trophies? I can’t even remember the last time I won 40 trophies in this game, outside of skill tournaments.

Thoughts?

i have a feeling win streaks also affect this. I don’t have any hard evidence, but i have noticed as i win more times in a row, the amount of trophies i gain per win reduces.

I’m still trying to find out why I win more trophies from players who barely stand a chance AND are lower trophy rank than me. And also how I lose heaps of trophies (40!) to players who have exactly 2 legendaries (both coincidentally IndoG2 and Dracoceratops) and rest all uniques. If only it showed their actual score though. Unless that actually was their score. But we were apparently both in Library and I was at around 5011.

I can’t help but feel like there’s a lot of things that are wrong with the trophy system right now. At least, there seems to be from how Ludia have described it.