Trophy count viewing glitch?

Bug Description: Unable to see trophy count on pending requests to become a member of an alliance

Area it was found in: My Alliance tab

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Get a request for someone wanting to join the alliance
Step 2 - View profile, but the number of trophies is not viewable

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: Pixel 2

Note: once the requested is accepted (and only accepted), I can then see the trophy count. Since the minimum number of trophies to get into my alliance is 2000, it’s quite a disheartening process to see that most of these individuals don’t meet the expectations, so that I then have to kick them out.

Hey Sammi_Waddell, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look? It’d be helpful if you could include the above bug report in your email as well.

Thanks!

Also, Happy Birthday! :cake:

To only accept 2000 & above isn’t very helpful to those trying to reach that point. Reconsider accepting those lower than 2000 trophies until you reach 50 members.
Then remove the lowest member so others can request to be in the Alliance. This allows up & coming players get to your 2000T requirement.

I will be sure to do so! Thanks for the happy birthday wishes!

Happy anniversary to you!

1 Like

I’ve already considered this and have started letting people in to give them a chance. However, after a couple weeks if they haven’t made any progress, they will be kicked.