Trouble connecting to server

Hi I’m new to the forum and today as you can see the picture above, I could not login to jurassic world alive at all. I’ve tried restarting the wifi and my wifi is stable but still couldnt login. But in jurassic world the game I could login. Please help me!!

Welcome to the forum. Try restarting your game

I already did it but it still did that

Hey The_GamingRaptor, could you please try forgetting the WiFi connection on your device and then re-adding it and see if that helps?

It doesnt helps at all

Try uninstalling the game. That might help

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that didn’t work, The_GamingRaptor. If your game is linked to your Google Play or Facebook account, you could also try reinstalling the game.

If you’re still having issues after doing that, please reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com.

I already done it but it still couldn’t connect.

Hmm? Restart your phone

I still could not connect to the game after reinstalling it.

Still couldnt

I’m sorry to hear that. That’s all I can help you with

I’m broke already , couldn’t participate this weekend tournament.

Guys ive the same problem since 2 days ago i cannot play :frowning: please i need help, my acc its linked to my Facebook access, help please

Hey actually today i could play my kurassic world alive.

2 Likes

How ?? I sended one mail to that address that Ned left, i want to play as well :frowning:

No reply on ig or email i have this issued for three times, and its toke me so frustrated, i spend money here but i cant login

Techically you can’t message ludia through the instagram but from email.

Hey Dian_Septian, I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting to the game. Could I ask you to please reach out to our team through the email address here: support+forums@ludia.com. Please remember to include your support key in the email as well if you have it available.

Thanks!

I’ve had a somewhat similar, but weirder issue today.

It’s so strange I wanted to share and see if others were receiving it.