Trouble with new and old account?

Hello today was the first day I have had trouble with your app. I couldn’t log on than I had the face book error and it made a new account. I loges on and went to the switch accounts and it will not let me accept my old account. I’m a level 13 player and do not want to start all over. My 5 year old son loves this game and we walk all over the neighborhood looking and catching dinosaurs. So please help.

Hi there, @Scaff, I’m sorry to hear that you had this happen. I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to get into your account, but our support team would be glad to take a closer look and help you out! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, and if you can remember your old support key please include it! It will help our team find you faster in our system. Thanks!

We’ll get right on that, @Scaff! I’ve made sure to relay your information to our team. Can I ask you to edit your post and remove your Support Keys? That information is private, and should not be shared with anyone other than our support team. Thanks! Hopefully, we can get you back to collecting DNA as soon as possible.

Thank you so much. I’ll try to edit it

I have tried a few ways to get rid of the new account is there anyway possible you can delete the new account on your end??? So I can just use the old account??