Trouble with Purchases

I’m trying to buy the Trainer Bundle in the store with my Google Play Credit, but it keeps showing the other account on my phone as the buyer as default. I don’t know how to change this, but I know I’ve purchased the bundle before with credit.

If its a ludia bug…then rest asssured…ludia will fix it in the next 2 years

1 Like

Not when it relates to a purchase issue.

If you can’t buy something from them for some reason, they normally sort it within hours.

1 Like

Hey Sean_Sperry, is it showing a different game account or Google Play Store account?

If you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and additional information, our team could try and help you sort this out. :smiley:

1 Like

It shows another Google Account and wants to pay with the family plan I have setup. But I’ve done it before where it just uses my account and uses my Playstore Credit, so this is confusing.

The google account used to install the game is what you use to purchase in-game.

I suggest reinstall game from play store (after switching to use you want in play store) and then install.

That’s weird, it’s always been connected to my main account, but I’ll try a reinstall.

Might be the app update is installed using different account.

I’ll give it a try. I’ll update if it worked.

1 Like

It worked! I don’t know why it messed up in the first place, maybe it downloaded the update with the wrong profile? But it worked, thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

I am sure that was the reason. Glad it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like