Ludia Forums

Trouble with video chat

Is anybody else having an issue with the “video chat” function? It’s not showing me anything but the plain video chat icon. Can’t see the characters

4 Likes

Hello mmeerkat! If restarting your phone doesn’t help, could you email our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can look into it? Thanks.

Hi since the new update stuff is acting up I couldn’t see sage on date video chat

Hey Christie_Legresley, could you please try force closing/relaunching the game and see if the issue persists?

If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key as well. It’d really help our team out.

Thanks!

I am having this same problem. I restarted my phone but it still doesn’t show Austin’s face when I video chat him.

Sorry about that, MissConJenniality. If closing and reopening the game manually doesn’t help at all, please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com (with your support key) so they can look into it further.

Thank you for your patience!

(topic deleted by author)

Hey, this has happened to me! What helped was uninstalling the app and redownloading it. I’d only suggest doing this if your progress is saved with Facebook or Google.

Im having this issue right now. First I could see the background but no Franz. I closed and reopened and now its just the video chat background.

I had to uninstall and reinstall the app for it to actually start working. Maybe just make sure your account is backed up at try that for anyone else having the same problem

1 Like

I unsinstalled and reinstalled, too. Then it worked for a while just to start again. So I unistalled and reinstalled again. Worked for a minute there and then this happened.

Not uninstalling and reinstalling again. This is kinda tiresome. I’d really appreciate an update that…FOR ONCE… doesn’t cause any problems we then have to deal with and send emails over.

1 Like

I have the same issue with Jonathan. First he had no head and now I get this

1 Like

Poor Albert was more injured than I thought :pensive:

Yeah it’s still happening sometimes. All I get is the background but it comes back if I exit and reopen the game now. I don’t have to keep uninstalling it.

Same with Jonathan

I have issues with one date and one video call so far.
I can’t see Adam on my video call, only the video background.

And on the date with Sage, it seems like she’s stuck with the same face and at the same place, even if, obviously, there should have some changes…

Resetting the app didn’t fix the problem.
Turning my phone off and on neither (at least for the video call with Adam).

I don’t really want to play until this glitch has been fixed…

That’s my problem with Jonathan. I haven’t tried video chats with anyone else

Talk about head over heels. :neutral_face:

Hey everyone, our team is aware of the graphical errors on some of the matches, and they’re looking into it.

Sorry to be a pain in the behind, but any chance the team can also look into the not being able to match with Franz/Ingrid problem? Cause I’m still not able to :confused:

Is anyone else finding when they go on a date or video call its glitches? Such as a blank white background with just the dialogue or characters not showing up?