Ludia Forums

True Story

Once upon a time…

On the banks of mobile market lay a game called JWA. The players of JWA were honest folk who played contentedly in their phones. The months went by, and the game grew very rich.

Then one day, an extraordinary thing happened to disturb the peace.

JWA had always had rats, But they had never been a danger,

for most dinos had always solved the rat problem in the usual way- by killing them. All at once, however, the rats were given special moves and began to multiply.

In the end, a black sea of rats swarmed over the whole game. First, they attacked the commons and the rares, then, they destroyed the legendaries and uniques. The terrified players flocked to plead with the developers to free them from the plague of rats. But the developers council had, for a long time, been sitting in the Mayor’s room, trying to think of a plan.

“What we need is regeneration!”

But only made it worst.

“We’ll put swap in stun then . . .”

But most of the stuns were failing due to RNG and did not stop the rats.

“It just can’t be done without help!” said a Tournament Leader sadly.

Just then, while the players milled around outside, there was a loud knock at the door. “Who can that be?” the forum mods wondered uneasily, mindful of the angry crowds. They gingerly opened the

door. And to their surprise, there stood a tall thin man dressed in brightly colored clothes, with a long feather in his hat, and waving a gold pipe at them.

“I’ve freed other towns of beetles and bats,” the stranger announced, “and for a thousand coins, I’ll rid you of your rats!”

“A thousand coins!” exclaimed the Players. “We’ll give you fifty thousand if you succeed!” At once the stranger hurried away, saying:

“It’s late now, but at dawn tomorrow, there won’t be a rat left in JWA!”

The sun was still below the horizon, when the sound of a pipe wafted through the arenas of JWA. The pied piper slowly made his way through the user profiles and behind him flocked the rats. Out they scampered from aviary, lockwood and ruins, rats of every size and level, all after the piper. And as he played, the stranger marched down to the river and straight into the water, up to his middle. Behind him swarmed the rats and every one was drowned and swept away by the current.

By the time the sun was high in the sky, there was not a single rat in the game. There was even greater delight at JWA community…

VengefulCloseIrishwolfhound-size_restricted%20(1)

Let’s stop the story there as a happy ending … otherwise it will get worse !

21 Likes

let me put some inspiring music for your idea

5 Likes

cb500c44c8f3210add3598260b8ab3fd
I approve.

1 Like

Thanks for the story, it was very well written! :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

yes… i love that story. now i have something to read while i sit on my comfy chair in front of the fireplace…

13 Likes

So the piper is a nerf analogy

movies are usually started from the end. the thin man with rats following it was the base. i still think it was a good read. although it would be cool if the aquatic dinos actually drown out the dracos lol

Tell us about the sequel.
“True Story 2: The Aquatic Rat”

4 Likes

…Swap in tsunami…

5 Likes

Now we need an apatosaurus story.

1 Like

And then there’d be a swap in splash. Terrifying.

2 Likes

You left out the part where so many players made a ton of rank by leveling counters and loved it when the opponent had DC. But yeah it’s a great tale for the hapless ones

1 Like

Kool%20story%20bro

3 Likes

Also lol at us marching happily. We will just jump the shark on the next “it’s OP fix this right now Ludia I’m not developing counters!” dino. According to this board nothing has ever been fixed

Suchotator is the Kevin Bacon of JWA. If a dino beats it on turn three or a dino beats a dino that beats it on turn 3 we cannot be bothered to counter or plan against this. Every good dino ties into this tree somewhere so every good dino from DC to Apto to Miragaia to Dilorach is included. I call this the Kevin Baconerfotator theory.

2 Likes