Trying to predict future releases: carnivores and herbivores

Hello guys,
With the arrival of dracorex I was wondering what we could expect for future releases, so I decided to share my thoughts with you.
We all know that ludia is very fond of carnivores, so let’s start with them:

• I believe that soon we will have Tarbosaurus and Albertosaurus in the game, because we already have the model of both created in JW alive.
    and now I will comment on famous carnivores that can arrive in the game, and one of them is the representative of a species, the Carcharodontosauros :

I believe he would come into the game as a VIP dino, as he is so emblematic.

to complement the carnivores, I believe we would also have:

They could also come to the game:

• Eoraptor

• Megaraptor
    (I forgot the name of several others haha)

• now going to herbivores, I would like to comment on 2 dinos that have a lot of fans, brachiosaurus and sinoceratops:

• the situation of brachiosaurus is very complex, because for him to enter the game, he would have to have a new model with new animations.
    but we know that for ludia this is not an impossible problem, since we already have him at JW alive and recently we received a creature with new animation, which was the pre historic kangaroo vip.
    Jurassic_world_brachiosaurus_updated_by_sonichedgehog2-dc55jvt

• Sinoceratops, on the other hand, are more likely to come into play, as they already have a standard model in game. (triceratops model)
    Jurassic_World_Evolution_Screenshot_2020.01.08_-_21.08.41.21

-on June 12, 2020 it will be 2 years since jurrasic world 2 was released, keep this date as I believe we will receive one of these two creatures as new Vip in the game.

• iguanodon is also a relatively famous dino, who will also need a new model to come into the game.
    A7iwvEp
    Iguathumb

They could also come to the game:

-Estiracosaurus
dinossauros-56d9238aa29c3

-Sauropelta

-Titanosaurus

-Bagualosaurus

I would put the pterosaurs and the amphibians here, but in order not to get too big the post will be divided into 2 parts.

(As we are in a forum I think this type of post is cool, so know that my goal is just to bring something different and informative ) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

C’mon guys. You NEED to include a Brachiosaurus to a Jurassic game.

2 Likes

Those are all awesome candidates. I hate to increase this game’s load of carnivores, but i’d love to see any of the newly discovered tyrannosaurs make it in. Any creature who’s name means “reaper of death” (Thanatotheristes) deserves a spot.
As for herbivores, i’d love to see Shantungosaurus, the giant hadrosaur, and of course Brachiosaurus.
Surely they know how much we’d love to see a Brachi. And there’s no reason for not having it. Alive has one, and they have included creatures with brand new models many times before.

1 Like

I would like to give some ideas for the new creatures, they’re mostly carnivores and herbivores so I think that it would be great to see more new amphibians or pterosaurs
So here are my picks

AMPHIBIANS
Eogyrinus
Deinosuchus
Beelzebufo
Cyclotosaurus
Langstonia
Crassigyrinus

PTEROSAURS
Nyctosaurus
Thalassodromeus
Harpactognathus
Tupandactylus
Cycnorhamphus
Arambourgiania

1 Like

What about the recently discovered Oculudentavis khaungraae…

1 Like

tomorrow I will make a new post about Pteros and amphibians :slight_smile:

1 Like

Argentavis
Tsintaosaurus
Plateosaurus
Gojirasaurus
Phiomia
Ceolophisis(think i spelled this wrong)
Compsognathus
Corythosaurus
Ouranosaurus
Aucasaurus
Mei
Gastonia

1 Like

Cory is already in the game

1 Like

Oh sorry, must be thinking of JWA they dont have it yet.

Argentavis is a mammal, not a reptile. Also you spelled Ceolophisis correctly.

I’m pretty sure argentavis is a giant predatory bird.

Sorry, @Gojiraptor. Your right.